Phantis Forums

oly-paok

slick13

:tup: :tup: :tup:

I waited so long for this day, I heard it on the radio, unfortunately I had no way to see

I kept the faith that this first goal will come, and than after the first there will be others soon

Thank the Lord, it happened

After so many posts, it had to

Anyone has any highlights, clips of the goals, etc. pleeeeease :rolleyes:

"REd Magic" you prognosed it right, way to go :P

Now we can wait a little more peacefully to Monaco, without forgetting that PAOK was elimunated from the CL by a very weak team, Maccabi Tel Aviv while Monaco is much much better

Thank you Dushan for bringing Rivaldo to Greece

Hvala Dusane!!

the last goal of Olympiakos was awesome... that PAOK defender, correct me if i'm wrong but i heard it as Chasionis, looked like a public chimp when Riva & Gio passed the ball four times before ejaculating the finish...

CONGRATULATIONS OLYMPIAKOS :tup:

Saw parts of the match..very cool. Glad for the wizard and Oly however I felt sorry for PAOK which the only thing that looked good was their uniforms which are a design carbon copy of the NT. But some PAOK players did try to make it exciting at the 2nd half.

This should help Oly's psyche when they face monaco.

i heard the game on radio and read online everything else

Olympiakos looked terrific

finally the put the ball in the back of the net and i don't think they hit the post today

And the main thing Finally Rivaldo scored and he just didn't score one but two and had two assists i believe

but he looked terrific and in fact he played the whole game even though the Monaco game is on wednesday which must mean Rivaldo is coming back to his form of 2 years ago which is great news for Olympiakos

Even Giovanni looked good today first good game all season keep it up

but lets also keep in mind is we beat a Sluggish Paok team at Kariaskaki so lets not get too carried away but this is exactly wut we needed

Lets go Olympiakos#1

Magic from Giovanni and Rivaldo... :nw: :nw:

That's why Kokkalis is paying millions to bring in world class players ...

That's why "gavroi" are so happy with the respect they receive from the board...

That's why "vazeloi" envy us.... They're never gonna live moments like these....

:tup: :tup: :tup:

I waited so long for this day, I heard it on the radio, unfortunately I had no way to see

I kept the faith that this first goal will come, and than after the first there will be others soon

Thank the Lord, it happened

After so many posts, it had to

Anyone has any highlights, clips of the goals, etc. pleeeeease :rolleyes:

"REd Magic" you prognosed it right, way to go :P

Now we can wait a little more peacefully to Monaco, without forgetting that PAOK was elimunated from the CL by a very weak team, Maccabi Tel Aviv while Monaco is much much better

Thank you Dushan for bringing Rivaldo to Greece

Hvala Dusane!!

RIVALDO will always be RIVALDO :P :P Lets say that we had to wait 8 games to see RIVALDO score his 1st GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL I loved it because it was definitely worth the wait :nw: :nw: Not once but twice :P :P For everybody out there who was saying RIVALDO came to OLYMPIAKOS for the pension you can now wipe the egg of your faces :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: He will only get better :P :P Kastigio-Rivaldo-Ziovanni-Rivaldo-Ziovanni-Rivaldo-Kastigio=Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Magic from Giovanni and Rivaldo... :nw: :nw:

That's why Kokkalis is paying millions to bring in world class players ...

That's why "gavroi" are so happy with the respect they receive from the board...

That's why "vazeloi" envy us.... They're never gonna live moments like these....

i thought u where of to the bon jovi concert?

btw i live nearby europe(the mullet group number 1) maybe u could sign them next summer they are also above 30 and past their prime :P

i dont envy u cause im in for a big laugh on wednesday, when i will AGAIN get reminded why i did not choose to be a tsoukala look a like and support a looser team like yours

I admit that Rivaldo had a great game yesterday with the 5-1 goal being unarguably the prettiest goal this season in Greece. Fantastic goal. But without wanting to sound negative, when you lead 4-1 it is easier to do things like that, ie the extra 3-4 passes, that if it would be say 1-1 in the 80th. Nevertheless , it was a classy goal. I hope he will continue to play like that and not just on and off against lesser opponents.

I like Rivaldo as a person. He is down to earth and not the diva type. I would like to see him perform like that against opponents like Liverpool and Monaco (and why not PAO). He has not been able to perform more than average against these teams though ... other than the occasional glimpses of his talent that is.

vre papou vre papou

pali mesa epeses

gelasame kai poly malista kai sto karaiskaki kai sto sef

na deis pws tha gelasoume me to vazelo sto karaiskaki

krima na allazete pali proponhth kai proedro

But WE DID get a huge LAUGH!!!!! :P

There was only one team in this globe that could conceide 5 goals from this Thrynos team... And that was the circus called PAOK!!!!!! :P :P

I liked several things from this match....

1st the assist of the PAOK player to the Podovolley-Giovanni who almost missed the goal against Atma (agalma) tzidis!!!!!

2nd Hasiotis looking at the passes without even streching his leg in the 5th goal!!! :LOL:

3rd The linesman giving 4 offsides to PAOK that weren't and NOT giving the Offside of the PAOK goal with Salpigidis!!!! :P

4th The attacking brilliance of Okkas!!! Almost 11 players of Thrynos scored, but the only one who was sure for not scoring was Okkas!!!! Even Adonaki-melos had more chances of scoring that the aballo-kyprio!!!! :P

Anyway see what happens on Wednesday.... Remember gays.... Saviola, Chevanton and Callon are a little bit different than Salpigidis, Hasiotis and Vokolos!!! :LOL:

GIOVANNI-RIVALDO...HABEMUS PORTENTI :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

GIOVANNI.....WHAT A GOAL :nw: :nw:

RIVALDO.....WHAT A GOAL :nw: :nw:

RIVALDO....WHAT A GOAL :nw: :nw:

RIVALDO-CASTILLO-GIOVANNI-RIVALDO-GIOVANNI-RIVALDO-CASTILLO ....GOALLLLLLLLLLLL !!!! :nw:

pappou makes some (not many but some B) ) good points. The first goal by Olympiakos was the best gift Gio and Olympiakos could have gotten. After that rezili mistake by Hasiotis, and taking into account that the psychology of the PAOK players is in the dumpster all season, the rest was guaranteed. The flood gates just opened wide at that point. On the 5th goal we have 5 PAOK players just standing and watching 3 Olympiakos players just passing the ball around without doing anything about it. With any other decent defense out there (see Chalkydona, Kallithea games against Olympiakos), the game would have been decided by very slim margins.

pappou is right the PAOK goal was from offside and should not have counted.

heres a quick reminder of what was said all summer:

-hes old . false

-on team wante him because he sucks.. wrong

-hes been a great playmaker..he scored. I have yet to hear 1 issue why he didnt play for Milan or why he left Brazil related to his play!

again.... i guess a lot of people were wrong !!!!!!!

Archived