Phantis Forums

Halkidona - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

I'd be worried u guys keep drawing/loosing with your first rate team

BTW how many goals has ur God Rivaldo scored this season :LOL:

at least we ddint LOSE to a team that just came into the first division and get out played too like PAO did

and Kerkira was disallowed a penalty 3-0 right there!

and for the record rivaldo may not have scores but he sure is a great playmaker!!

hahaha trust okkas to miss golden chances. the guy doesnt seem to change. and the reason he was missing them at aek was cause he was apprently played left wing and then not getting paid by aek. whats his excuse at osfp now?

i doubt its not getting paid lol.

as for giovanni well guy has had 1 top seasaon out of 4-5 his been at osfp not bad return rate if u ask me.

as for rivaldo yes he hasnt scored but at least he creates his dangerous and is a presence on field.

and another thing dont think it's going to be only upset in greek league this yr. pao will drop pts again so will osfp and so will aek. with small teams improving its only natural to see more competitive matches. and why shouldnt teams like halkidona panionios, ionikos etc get results from big teams?

xalkidona-osfp :LOL:

kerkyra-pao :LOL:

this is how the league should be. didnt all of you think, that pao and osfp would win these matches easyly?

to be honest i like it. this makes the league more interesting and not that predictable anymore. although it is the start of the season, i hope this will go on.

well done kerkyra and xalkidona. :tup: :nw:

Look at this point i am expecting lost points from the Greek teams competing in Europe ( mainly OSFP and Pao)

but i shouldn't take anything away from this smaller teams there coming out to play and not being intimtaded which is really good for a Greek league.

With Olympiakos am starting to get concerned of all these missed opportunities and i mean i can understand a couple of games of just missing the net but were hitting the post regularly i mean its harder to hit the post then the back of the net

i think only Olympiakos can do that i swear to god

I mean i have counted so far this year both Greek and Champions league about 7 times we hit the post

Giovanni his not in form at all only shows some bright spot

Rivaldo i am pleased with b/c he is creating chances but its time to score

i like Okkas but please put it in the back of the net

anywayz this problem with be improved and with a lil luck off course

Lets go Olympiakos#1

Archived