Phantis Forums

Pao vs Arsenal

HOLLYWOOD

Has any of you imagined that Arse-nal could be left out as well? I know its very difficult but think about it... A draw in Highbury and I think they are out!!!! Of course getting a draw at highbury is another issue, but then they will have to face PSV in Holland, PSV will be playing like crazy for the 3 points and there is always a chance that this disgusting team might be left out of the next round...... ;)

That is exactly why I consider the game at Highbury key. If we fail to lose, Arsenal and PSV will go head to head with only the victory in mind.

But we can also go through if we lose at Highbury, and then beat Rosenborg and PSV. As long as PSV drops points against either Rosenborg or Arsenal.

It could end up us and PSV at 10 points each. We might have to go for a 2-0 win. Time will tell

What ever happens its going to be a tight race!!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The turk CIM BOM BOM :)

I agree with u wholeheartedley. All is not lost one bit. I was so proud of all the boys today. They stood up and were all counted today,,,,,agaisnt all adversity being behind 2wice in the score,,,they stuck to their guns and thats how we all know panathinaikos plays in europe.

This result clearly has proven without a shadow of a doubt that soum is an incompetent nincumpoop. Skazny is the man to put our team where it rightfully where it should be: Up there with the european clubs.

In 2 weeks skazny has worked hard on tactical play,,,and u could see by the players performance today,,despite how badly we have started this yr,,,,the players seem to be redlining their efforts for their coach. And thats how it should be,,,,if the coach shows confidence in his players,,,the players will respond.

Shoum had a chicken attitude in all his games and the players played all games like headless chooks.

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

Bring the final 3 games on,,,,,,,,lets have a go gmto.....

FORZA TRIFILARA

DOSE ME LIGO GIA NA PIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :box:

Unless of course Rosenborg beats PSV in holland. ;)

that is really not a long-shot! you can say that Rosenborg's squad is not nearly as quality as PSV's but they will most probably be fresh from another Championship celebration when they play PSV! And this one will be won very very hardly! For people who do not know the situation in Norway, Rosenborg and Valerenga are tied on 42 points with Rosenborg leading, and there are two left to go!!!

i'm much more confident that a rejuvenated Panathinaikos can bring the house down against PSV at Leoforos!

GO PANATHINAIKO

SCASNI REVOLUTIONS --- PART ONE IS COMPLETE!!! :tup:

Archived