Phantis Forums

Pao vs Arsenal

HOLLYWOOD

ti les re skoda xanthi?? Gia 8umisou kalytera.... Pao-Porto 0-2 , Pao-Rangers 1-1, Pao-Stuttgart 1-3, Pao-ManUtd 0-1, Pao-Auxerre 0-1, Pao-Rozeborg 2-1 (anti gia 1-5).

Ayta einai ta teleytaia seri apotelesmata tou Pana8inaikou sto ereipio. Kai akolou8ei Henry , Pires and co.... :whistle:

oly-macabi 3-3(1-3) :LOL:

rosenborg -oly 5-1 :LOL:

herenven-oly1-0 :LOL:

maccabi -oly3-0 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

lille -oly3-1

ferencvaros-oly3-1 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and of course the kolotriba super juve-oly 7-0 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

have u had enough u should not talk at all

looks like someone cant take the fact OSFP is playing better in europe then PAO

so what better way to feel good then bring up past OSFP results

which to me means nothing on this current C.L campaign

but i f u wanna live in the past

go right ahead and while youre there find us the cups u guys wqn before 2004 and come see me

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

viera is defiitly out for the game as is gilberto silva...edu or fabrigas will probably take the position...ljunberg is doubtful and bergkamp will not be travelling with the team...these absences dont mean much to me because arsenal have an incredible bench...

the guys from the bench will most probably give there best and will do everything to convince there coach that they deserve a spot in the first team...

The Dream Scenario is Epalle scores twice with Konstantinidis making the assists... 2-0 PAO...

I will go for a draw here... the squad and staff may be off-balanced but PAO is still PAO and Arsenal are the shitty performers in Europe...

But i hope for a PAO win to shut Henri's F***ing mouth up!!!

GO PANATHINAIKO :tup: :tup: :tup:

The good news is that Basinas is fit and will be playing. BNad news as Munch seems to be struggling with a thigh injury and is dubtful at this moment in time.

Reports state PAO will play 3-6-1 unless Scasny suprises everyone and Begins with Olisadebe who showed he's ready on Saturday.

Most likely line up at this moment in time is:

-----------------------------------Chalkias

------------------------------------Morris

----------Vyntra-------Goumas------------Kyrgiakos---------Konstantinidis

-----------------------------------Basinas

----------------Maric(Mitu)----------------------------Skacel

-----------------------------------Gonzalez

---------------------------------Konstantinou

as much as i would like olisadebe to start it would be a terrible idea..he isnt fit enough to come close to playing a full 90 and if we do so, he would be in serious risk of further injuring himself and its not worth it...a 3-6-1 or a variation 4-5-1 is what might end up happening...it seems to depend where skazni wants to play morris..

---------------------------Halkias---------------------------

----------------------------Morris----------------------------

-----------------Goumas--------------Kyriakos-------------

----Vyntra--------------------------------------Svouras----

--------------------------Basinas----------------------------

--------MITU(def not maric)------------------Skacel------

-------------------------Gonzalez---------------------------

------------------------Konstantinou------------------------

or

--------------------------Kyriakos---------------------------

--------------------------Goumas----------------------------

-------------Basinas--------------Morris--------------------

--------MITU-----------------------------------Skacel------

im pretty sure there is not official word on munch..apparently he is fighting hard for fitness but as of now he isnt ready....

as much as i would like olisadebe to start it would be a terrible idea..he isnt fit enough to come close to playing a full 90 and if we do so, he would be in serious risk of further injuring himself and its not worth it...a 3-6-1 or a variation 4-5-1 is what might end up happening...it seems to depend where skazni wants to play morris..

or

im pretty sure there is not official word on munch..apparently he is fighting hard for fitness but as of now he isnt ready....

one question.... who is svouras? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: probably you mean konstantinidi, right?

tha ithela na do kai ton Sapani mesa.... tha doume

Slick 13 sounds like u got problems i mean to start this whole s%$#! all over again of Olympiakos past C.L. failures is kinda sad when u have to worry about the hottest team in all of soccer on wedensday

i mean in the past month u lost your coach, lost to psv and just recently tied with Aigaleo

u guys should not be talking about Olympiakos when playing Arsenal

b/c u can't handle Olympiakos and Arsenal is on a world of its own so i can u get a positive result there

P.S. worry about Arsenal not OSFP

Olympiakos can talk b/c we have the trophies to do so

But i want to add good luck in the spirit of Greek teams playing teams from Abroad

or

morris cant play def midfield in this position sapanis could do better

Slick 13 sounds like u got problems i mean to start this whole s%$#! all over again of Olympiakos past C.L. failures is kinda sad when u have to worry about the hottest team in all of soccer on wedensday

i mean in the past month u lost your coach, lost to psv and just recently tied with Aigaleo

b/c u can't handle Olympiakos and Arsenal is on a world of its own so i can u get a positive result there

But i want to add good luck in the spirit of Greek teams playing teams from Abroad

:LOL:

U win one game and u guys think u are the Champions of Europe

Pao loses one game and u think its the end of the world for us oh how u are so wrong

Olympiakos can talk cos u have the trophies to do so :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Is that the trophy for the gheyest team?

Or the Greek League trophies that dont mean squat

By the way u guys may get a rude shock and not make the second round so i wouldnt be talking yet :whistle:

at least before 2004 we can associate the word champions and Olympiakos in the same sentence

your championships consisted of losing in the quarters semis- final 16 in europe then u actually won a title after 7 years of cryying about the greek league and all is fine in the greek league.

Please !!

u guys are lucky that viera and ludgberg are not playing u guys if u win this game will be vs a weaker arsenal squad then the usual we are accustomed to

then will brag about beating a depleted squad for years to come

I wonder where I have heard this before?

oh yeah I remember .. leading up to OSFP - Liverpool u were saying we were facing a weak squad since Gerrard was missing and most said that OSFP will get lucky

I guess we can use the same mentality here

:LOL:

U win one game and u guys think u are the Champions of Europe

Pao loses one game and u think its the end of the world for us oh how u are so wrong

Olympiakos can talk cos u have the trophies to do so :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Is that the trophy for the gheyest team?

Or the Greek League trophies that dont mean squat

By the way u guys may get a rude shock and not make the second round so i wouldnt be talking yet :whistle:

oh and by the way at least we dont have the title for the biggest cry babies of europe like u guys do.

u guys are lucky that viera and ludgberg are not playing u guys if u win this game will be vs a weaker arsenal squad then the usual we are accustomed to

oh yeah I remember .. leading up to OSFP - Liverpool u were saying we were facing a weak squad since Gerrard was missing and most said that OSFP will get lucky

i never said anything like that

All im saying is that some gheys are talking $hit and its still early days

And at least we lost to PSV unlike u guys Xanthi :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yes we got held by Aigeleo but if we got held you guys are certain to lose :LOL:

:P

I saw the game over the weekend and I thought we looked real good, very cohesive and creative. There's definitely potential w/ this lineup. I think we can get a good result against Arseanal but it will be a tough game. We have a better European record than they do remember; they haven't done a thing in the CL.

if you dont have anything constructive to say about THE MATCH WITH ARSENAL ON WEDNESDAY then please dont post it heere....

yeah, svouras is konstantinidis...munch looks less and less likey to play so it looks like he will..i would like to see sapanis in but i dont think it will happen...he is a midfielder and i doubt skacel will drop back to defense..i dont think hed play that central mid role because they have been lplaying morris in that position...anyway..the team will probably look like the 3-6-1 i posted at the top...

if you dont have anything constructive to say about THE MATCH WITH ARSENAL ON WEDNESDAY then please dont post it heere....

yeah, svouras is konstantinidis...munch looks less and less likey to play so it looks like he will..i would like to see sapanis in but i dont think it will happen...he is a midfielder and i doubt skacel will drop back to defense..i dont think hed play that central mid role because they have been lplaying morris in that position...anyway..the team will probably look like the 3-6-1 i posted at the top...

i wanna see Sapani too but..... einai xlomo

Guys I don't know if you realised... We just LOST the game before it even started!!!

Lamoio is going to start!!! :box:

P.S. Anybody want my ticket? I am selling it at cost price!!!

P.S.2 I smell a lot of fighting as well in tommorow's match.... I see a defeat for PAO and the fans going crazy against Zaec, Skazni etc, and also against the Arse-nal fans which apparently they will be around a 1000 of them.... Lets hope that we dont get a ban from UEFA for couple of years... ;)

thrillosmt:

You have talked some bullshit on this site but this is the smelliest one you have dropped. Arsenal have played most of this season WITHOUT Viera because he has been injured. They have scored most of their goals without Viera.

Arsenal have infinately more options in midfield, like Edu and Gilberto Silva even Fabregas can play there with awsome effect as premiership teams have been finding out this and last year.

Viera is not as effective as people think, and his games for France prove that.

On the other hand, Gerrard IS the best player Liverpool have. He is the heartbeat of the side and just look at his goals for Liverpool before he got injured.

Compare the results of Liverpool and Arsenal with and without Viera and Gerrard and then shut your mouth. You guys got lucky against Liverpool, that's all.

You won't beat them again. You will not make it beyond the group stages this year either. Samll club.

You gauvroi come to this forum and make out how good you are beacuse you beat Liverpool at home.......

So whats the big deal! Qualify to the next round and then make a big deal about it. You win one game and you guys think you won a world cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And all this bullshit I hear you got a better record in europe instead of us. Lets not forget you guys hold the record for the biggest defeat in champions league 7 - 0 against juve reserves.

Thats the only record you guys will ever hold in europe, that why they call you gate 7

Thira efta miden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't get any more difficult than this. Having to play the most inform team in Europe! Viera or no Viera, Arsenal have more than enough capable players winning games for them whilst we can't afford that luxury and Munch and Papadopoulos especially, have a massive effect on us getting results.

Our defence isn't as stern as it was either couple years ago and we will most probably need to ride our luck, keep it as tight as we can, frustrate them and try hit them on the counter. Hopefully Mitu will start because he has much better pace and penetration than Maric. It's great news that Basinas is back because he is key in disturbing Arsenals passing gam and hopefully he can be shaper with his dead ball situations and get us a goal. I'm also hoping that donkey Konstantinou breaks his duck this year because he's pissing me off again with his 0/7 and his missed tet-a-tet on Saturday.

I want to be optimistic and I will predict a 1-0 victory. B)

Pame mwrh arrwsteia!!!!

Anyway, PAO will be without Papadopoulos, Munch and Andric. That is a bigger loss than Viera to Arsenal. This is because whereas Arsenal have good options to replace Viera and Ljunberg, PAO don't have the luxury and depth in the squad to cover for their injured best players.

So thrillos, think before you speak or I have to point out the obvious to you and embarrass you again.

PREDCITION:

Monako - p******s Yios : 3-0

And how I will celebrate and laugh :LOL:

u guys are lucky that viera and ludgberg  are not playing u guys if u win this game will be vs a weaker arsenal squad then the usual we are accustomed to

oh yeah I remember .. leading up to OSFP - Liverpool u were saying we were facing a weak squad since Gerrard was missing and most  said that OSFP will get lucky

thrillosmt:

You have talked some bullshit on this site but this is the smelliest one you have dropped. Arsenal have played most of this season WITHOUT Viera because he has been injured. They have scored most of their goals without Viera.

Arsenal have infinately more options in midfield, like Edu and Gilberto Silva even Fabregas can play there with awsome effect as premiership teams have been finding out this and last year.

Viera is not as effective as people think, and his games for France prove that.

On the other hand, Gerrard IS the best player Liverpool have. He is the heartbeat of the side and just look at his goals for Liverpool before he got injured.

Compare the results of Liverpool and Arsenal with and without Viera and Gerrard and then shut your mouth. You guys got lucky against Liverpool, that's all.

You won't beat them again. You will not make it beyond the group stages this year either. Samll club.

Im juist repeatng things that have been said in here thats all

now I guess u know what it feels like to read stuf that comes from your end

haha

Archived