Phantis Forums

Supesport-FM

Guest gropius

The link from the super-sportfm site never works for me. Is it just me or the problem is from the website? Can yall help me out?

The link from the supersport fm site never works form me either since I am a linux user although MS Windows users have problems too. I always use the source url of the stream when I want to listen. As I said in a previous post, this url changes from time but this change is transparent to those who listen through the scripts from live24.gr. It so happened that the live24.gr site had problems in the last few days (as did the supersport fm site). At the same time, the source url for the supersport fm stream was changed by live24.gr. The new url is:

mms://stream.live24.gr/sportfm7085

You can either use it directly in your streaming player or I assume through phantis after Ziaka makes the change.

:tup: ziaka...thanks man

i figure how to use the radio live from the super sportfm. I was using the pop up blocker at my system, so i added the site to allow popups. if yall notice, when you click on radio live it comes up as pop up.

Pete

Archived