Phantis Forums

Supesport-FM

Hi guys!

I have the same problem since Sunday night after Dionysis Eleftheratos' programme. I live in the UK.

I been waiting and waiting till it comes back in business... Nothing. I even sent an email through the website. Nothing. I decided to give them a ring to see what's going on. One stupid female voice answered saying that they didnt even know that there was a problem in the internet live streaming and she would pass it on to "texnikous"! Typical Greek telephonists :xxx:

It seems that they now changed web hosting companies......when you click radio it gives you the same popup as champions 89.2. So its through radiolive.24.gr and not on mygreekradio any more.

Can whoever takes care of the sports radio links at the top of the page change the link for this station?

The old link that we have on top of this page is now for a station in Athens called RED FM 96 sounds like an 80's station.

Ziaka... this appears to be the new link for the live broadcasting of Supersport FM:

http://radio.live24.gr/popup/supersportfm/index.jsp

I dont know if thats what you looking for. This comes straight from the website (www.sport-fm.gr) if you press the "Radio Live" window.

Can you change the link to the Phantis home page please?? We're still listening to the Red FM every time we go through there... Thanks :)

Its on the same site as always. The server just changed for the live radio.

What stinks is that thhe player that pops up has no volume control...only Play and Stop. Thats why I thought maybe someone can figure out a way to link it in the Live Radio part of this site. Champions Radio is the same way but Phantis linked it also.

Guest gropius

I managed to get the url for the Supersport FM stream from live24.gr:

mms://stream.live24.gr/sportfm7020

They told me that this url changes often so it will probably become inactive in the future. That's a bit of a problem but I'm sure we'll get the new url too when it happens.

Thanks Gropius... Still, it's not working for me. I dont know what's wrong. I suppose they (radio live 24) are using a server which I'm not able to reach (I live in the UK).

Same with Champions 892 FM. I cant listen to it from their website, but I can from the Phantis link. That's why I'm begging Ziaka to do another miracle now, and link the SuperSport FM to the Phantis home page.

Ziakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :(

• 5 weeks later...

Ziaka... there appears to be a problem with the Supersport-FM link in the Phantis website. It's been going on for the past 2-3 days... I thought it would be temporary, but it seems it's not. :( It's just not working.

Can you have a look in your spare time? See what the problem is and if you can fix it? Thanks in advance :)

I know we can listen to it on ear sport. I just liek listening to sport fm at nights. Can anytone help? i can not listen to either from phantis.com nor from super-sportfm.com. It never works through their website...Anyone has a solution or anyone that cna update the link on the phantis.com?

Archived