Phantis Forums

relax pappou 13 okk-ass is never coming to us

slick13

Yeah...well done Oly. This is the greatest achievement in your sorry European history. You played against a sorry Liverpool team that is a mere shaddow of its recent past, and that was never any good in any case!

So well done and enjoy it while its lasts. Now you know what it feels like to have REAL success and win a REAL football match. Now you know how us PAO fans have been feeling for many years.

BUT, I never saw anythig last night to make me think you are a decent team. The Liverpool defence was a shambles. I think Monaco will teach you a lesson home and away and your away complex will return at Anfield. You can only win one more game and that will be against the 40 year olds of Depor.

A UEFA cup place is the best you can hope for. Don't get me wron my friend, that's a great great achievement for you. As great a one as Panionios are having and I am very serious.

read this :tup:

http://www.sportime.gr/html/ent/529/ent.37529.asp

am so happy now!

the future is bright

Indeed I am very happy!!!! :tup: :tup: :tup:

Don't know if you realise but this might be the last year of PAO Lamoia.....

Kouradas and Lamoios contracts are due this summer, Okkas has signed to thrynos. Giovanni is stuck to Limani for a lifetime so I see the PAO squad next year with only good players in its roster..... :tup:

We won't have anyone to bury with critisism next year... I hope Jigger comes to his senses and kick out Kourada and Lamoio!!!! :tup: :ph34r: :box:

Archived