Phantis Forums

Man Utd - Liverpool 2-1

Typical English premier league match (giouroussi dhladh) between two teams that were mainly competening on who is got the worse defense!!!! Man Utd won that competition along with the game of course.... :tup:

First half possession was 60-40 to Man Utd due to the hard marking by Roy Keane (the best player in the world in this position) and Guiggsy!!! Ronaldo had some great moments, they could not simply get the ball off him (what do you expect Riise was marking him) and V. Nistelrooy was once again magical....

From the midfield backwards? The usual chaos!!!!

Starting from Karoll (who is probably the worse goalie of all time) moving to Michael Silvestre (AKA Teewty) to Rio Ferdinant and O'Shey as well as Brown, what could someone say... I was just praying for Ferguson to get some sense and at least sign Anatolakis, Pantos and Schurrer!!! At least they would have been much better than these clowns.... O'Shey had an own goal (typical for Man Utd defenders) but surprisingly Silvestre Scored two goals!!! However, this proves the useleseness of the Luiverpool defence with Hyypia being something between a clown and a Joggler in the field doing all sorts of stuff apart from playing football!!!

Second hald Liverpool was saved by Gerrard's injury!!! Yes you heard well Liverpol WAS SAVED exactly whn Gerrard was injured because he got replaced by Hamman who was once again their key player that changed the balance in ther midfield.... Roy Keane and Giggs were very tired from the first half effort so Haman took over the midfield. Liverpool equalised 1-1 but they were far worse team to hang to the score. They trailed 2-1 15 minutes before the end and that was all over....

Also terrible match by Gibryll Cisse as well as Milan Baros (who subtituted Cisse)....

I think that they will have a tough time in Karaiskaki as long as Thrynos acts smart and doesn't play with too many podovolley-ballistes in the squad.... ;)

Rio played great... It was the other Man U. defence that didn't play well.

Now as far as the DOPA bar??????? I was like what the hell is that? They can say whatever they want but I bet you he's still getting the "good stuff"

Good game by Man U. But I was dissapointed by Liverpool.

That goes to show that if this team (liverpool) gets a bit of pressing anyone can beat them. I really think that Olympiacos comes out like Man U did anything can happen.

Has anyone heard about Gerrards injury? It just looked like he was stepped on the wrong way on his foot.

Archived