Phantis Forums

Round 1 games & comments

Ziaka

The B' Division started over the weekend as well.

The highlite of the round was the game at the full Alcazar (15,000 fans) between the home team Larissa and Panserraikos. The team from Serres managed to suprise the home team with a 1-0 win.

In other games

Panachaiki 2005 - Atromitos 1-1

Apollon Smyrni - Levadiakos 0-0

Kastoria - Kassandra - 1-1

Paniliakos - Kalamata 2-0

Proodevtiki - Niki Volos 2-0

The game between Akratitos and Ethnikos Asteras did not take place because Akratitos was banned from any playing activity for 1 month due to the "poisoned water" scandal from ast season.

Additionaly the game between Ilisiakos and Poseidon Neon Poron did not tak place as well, because the team from Neon Poron does not have enough eligible players to take part in the games.

Check out the Phantis B' Division page for more information on this competition:

B' Division

:P :P KASTORIA WAS THE HOME YEAM. WHY ARE THEY POSTD AS VISITORS?

AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PREDICTION GAME THIS YEAR? :P :P

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

:P :P KASTORIA WAS THE HOME YEAM. WHY ARE THEY POSTD AS VISITORS?

You're right. My mistake. I fixed it.

Kastoriane, what do you expect for Kastoria this season? Do you think they will be one of the teams to make it into Division A? I certainly hope so.

As for the prediction game, as far as I understand it is in the workd and will be ready very soon. At least that's what Lazarus is telling me. B)

I have read that Poseidon have been replaced by AO Kavala and that Kassandra have been replaced by AO Olympiakos-Ethinkos of Volos. Is this correct? Did anyone see the Kastoria-Kassandra game?

Also, Poseidon having too few players might lend credence to the replacement theory from their end.

:box: :box: I THINK KASTORIA HAS A GOOD CHANCE OF STAYING IN THE DIVISION. IT IS MUCH TOO EARLY TO SAY IF THEY WILL EARN PROMOTION, BUT AFTER TODAYS' ADVANCE IN THE CUP, I AM VERY OPIMISTIC. :box: :box: :box:

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I have read that Poseidon have been replaced by AO Kavala and that Kassandra have been replaced by AO Olympiakos-Ethinkos of Volos. Is this correct?

No, those proposed mergers were turned down. Kavala is appealing the decision though.

kai poli swsta....oi katigories kerdizontai sta gipeda kai oxi sta dikastiria. Kai poios den mou leei emena oti o Papagiannis (proedros kassandras) den tha faei ta fraga kai ston volo kai meta na paei na kanei singoneusi me tin Leivadia p.x. Giati falirise i kassandra kai o xrwstaei se olous? den einai o idios proedros kai den einai upologos?......ftiaxte kales omades me ugieis vaseis kai ta leme......giati den pernoun paradeigma apo omades opos i kastoria, o ilisiakos, o levadeiakos, o ergotelis, klp.?.......www.ilisiakosfc.gr.....kai ta muala sta kagela.

Archived