Phantis Forums

I Ethniki tou "Pirea"

Ziaka

Good point Evergreen but once again you took examples of the 2nd (The gays of the north) team with problematic fans.... It is widely known that PAOK and Thrynos fans are the worst of all in this aspect...

And Vasilios, I am not contradicting. I said that not ALL gays or PAOK fans are the same but you have to compare percentages....By the sentence "don't put all fans in the same basket" I meant fans of opposite teams.... There is nothing common between a typical Gay -PAOK - PAO fans..... They are completely different!

I also said that PAOK and Gay fans are the worse regarding this particular problem of violence, narrow-minded and blinded by stupidity.... I still believe however, that PAO fans are the worse of all due to reasons that were explained in previous topics (nothing to do with violence or stupidity though....) ;)

If the national team was playing in Toumba they would allow Panathinaikos fans to come to Toumba.

WHenver PAOK has played Panathinaikos in TOumba has there been problems with crowd Troubles? I don;t think so.

Were not as bad as Olympiakos. At least we admit who's got the best European Record for a greek team which they won't admit to.

Kai afti pou brizoun tous voria elladites os Boulgari 75% apo tous paiktes katagountai apo tin Voria Ellada. Diladi afti oi Paiktes einai boulgari?

Re Paokg4....pas kai dinis simasia tous adiavastous ??
Ohi file Nightsurfer alla otan akouo teties blakies mou tin dini.

This thread makes me laugh......

I got Gays just proving how F***ed they are....

We got many examples of PAOKtzides being quite ridiculous when it comes to the NT....

and we got a vazelo hammering both those clubs saying his club is different....

*cough* *cough*

ohhh how the world spins round and round........

Giati re esi pou milas kai mas kanis tis eksepnades pou les oi PAOKtsides are ridiculous regarding national teams.

Ask anyone who went to Portugal the majority of Greek fans were PAOKTSIDES.

In Melbourne I don't know if you went to Lonsdale street on the night of the final but every second person was wearing a PAOK scarf.

Kai esi manga esi efharistimenos pos epaikse O Nikolaidis sto Euro pou den eithele na dosi pasa.

PAOKTSIDES CARE ABOUT THE NATIONAL TEAM BUT WHEN YOU HAD PLAYERS IN THE PAST FROM THE KATATESTIMENO OPOS ANATOLAKIS, KARATAIDIS, GEORGATOS, AMANATIDIS KAI RADOS OF COURSE THERE GOING TO ABUSE THE CRAP OUT OF THEM. THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE NATIONAL TEAM.

Archived