Phantis Forums

I Ethniki tou "Pirea"

Ziaka

The majority of the Greek sports press have failed to report on several incidents that happened during the Greece - Turkey game at Karaiskaki Stadium.

Karaiskaki has become the exclusive home of "our" Ethniki after a result of a deal between EPO and PAE Olympiakos who have control of the Karaiskaki Stadim.

One of the incidents during the game was when the two well known PAOK fans Tasos "O Maskoforos" and Tasos "O Trompetistas" were forced out of their seasts by alleged Olympiakos fans who attacked the two men physiacally and verbally by yelling at them that we don't want PAOKtzides in home of Olympiakos. The PAOK fans, who were a visible part of the Greek fans celebrations in Portugal during the NT games eventually moved to the VIP seats of the stadium.

There were other incidents that supposedly involved Olympaikso fans and Ethniki fans that travelled to the game from Northern Greece. One of these incidents have been reported here:

http://www.myserres.gr/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6931'>

I understand where all of you are coming from but we're Greek. Don't you all know that we go 1 step forward and 2 steps back. It's not that other people take us down we take ourselves down.

I really believe that if this game was happening at other venues in Greece the same thing could've happened. We can't make this to be an issue.

What we need to do is just keep these fools out of the game area and really turn it around to where we the true fans kick them out. We need to make the sport of soccer, a sport in Greece and not somehting that we're afraid to go and see. Even if it's a national level.

We are all one team and we need to support our National Team to the fullest!

I understand where all of you are coming from but we're Greek. Don't you all know that we go 1 step forward and 2 steps back. It's not that other people take us down we take ourselves down.

I really believe that if this game was happening at other venues in Greece the same thing could've happened. We can't make this to be an issue.

What we need to do is just keep these fools out of the game area and really turn it around to where we the true fans kick them out. We need to make the sport of soccer, a sport in Greece and not somehting that we're afraid to go and see. Even if it's a national level.

We are all one team and we need to support our National Team to the fullest!

Hey, don't put ALL fans in the same basket... Nothing happened all those years when Ethinki played at Leoforo.... ;)

Like it or not there is a massive difference between fans of different teams....

This problem is a general and the gauro fans actions have been mirrored in the past from those from Salonica.

I'll give you incidents that have been provoked not long ago.

1997: Greece are to play Croatia for a crucial WC qualifier at Kautatzogleio, and about 50 PAOK fans go to Makedonia Airoport to great the Croatian National team of their ex-coach Miro Blazevic. Not only do they greet them and wish them luck but during the game they very vocally boo the "Athenian" Greek players.

2002: Greece are playing Sweden in a friendly at the Harilaou and the same thing that happend at the Kautatzoglio happens again. The Athenian players are being booed which after the game forces Otto to state: "If we are not welcome here, then we won't come back"

2003: I go to Brussels to watch Panathinaikos take on Anderlecht and there is a very visible banner in black and white stating "Ellhnes eisaste kai faineste, GATE 4 Brussels"

2003 : PAOK are playing Debrecen in the UEFA Cup at the PAOK fans raise a massive banner stating "NO to ATHENS 2004!"

If anything, everyone has these morons and it's the job of the Greek FA to exclude them. I'm sure that 1000's of Olympiakos fans attended the game against Turkey but it was only 100-odd GATE 7 idiots that caused all the problems.

The Greek Police should head it's head in shame, washing its hand like Pontus Pilot because if the fans started tearing out the seats I'm 100% that arrests would have been made.

Hey, don't put ALL fans in the same basket...

You have contradicted yourself , yet again, scroll up as to your opinion on the fans of OLYMPIAKOS. Stop generalizing, kthx.

EverGreen: well said, i think every top team in Greece have the usual knuckle heads as supporters that will go to extreme lengths and stupid synthimata to show their 'love' for the club As for the Paokis and clubs of Thessaloniki in general , sure they seem to be the most extreme but of course they have probably the biggest reason for being so. That is because of the now classic term: 'voulgaroi' that we have labeled them as and have always been hearing from the teams of Attica, and elsewhere also. Shall i bring this one up from toumba 2 seasons ago, was it ? 'H Makedonia einai Ellhnikh thn pirane oi gavroi se mia ekdromh' So i can see why some deranged Paokis like shoving it in our faces WHENEVER and WHEREVER they can.

Essentially its just a sick football thing (only still played out in Greece it seems), the same Paokis that say that are also probably members of LAOS or belong to Xrush Avgh. It's a shame that fans like this take it to these levels, but what else is there to do ? Actually watch Greek domestic football ? :lol:

Any ideas? heh.

Somehow it smells to nepotism that our NT plays exclusively in Karaiskaiki... .... (from the first moment)

There are dirty money involved.......

Why should we not play at OAKA , Kautonzoglou , Pangritiko, sto kainourgio tis Peloponissos and also in Karaiskaki................ ??????????????

Accordingly to the opponent off course .

Once again the Gayvri divide Greece again. Den drepontai ligaki.

For god's sake the national team was playing and not Olympiakos. I reckon when Greece won the Euro the only fans that dissapointed were the Gavri. pali dropiasate tin ellada.

And another thing gees it looked bad when I saw the Greek National team in training on TV with the red seats in the background.

Kai afti pou brizoun tous voria elladites os Boulgari 75% apo tous paiktes katagountai apo tin Voria Ellada. Diladi afti oi Paiktes einai boulgari?

guys this is why there called geys - they pulled similar bullshit at the Olympics.......

why we have some PAO fans saying they support them in europe i have no idea...they represent themselves only and the most disgusting part of Greece called Pireas, not Greece.

Drakos

simfono apoulita. Like that olympiakos flag they pulled in the Tae kwan do. I didn't see any other teams carry there club flags at the olympics.

I tell you what I like your postings. Oti Grafis ta grafis poli sosta.

You have contradicted yourself , yet again, scroll up as to your opinion on the fans of OLYMPIAKOS. Stop generalizing, kthx.

EverGreen: well said, i think every top team in Greece have the usual knuckle heads as supporters that will go to extreme lengths and stupid synthimata to show their 'love' for the club As for the Paokis and clubs of Thessaloniki in general , sure they seem to be the most extreme but of course they have probably the biggest reason for being so. That is because of the now classic term: 'voulgaroi' that we have labeled them as and have always been hearing from the teams of Attica, and elsewhere also. Shall i bring this one up from toumba 2 seasons ago, was it ? 'H Makedonia einai Ellhnikh thn pirane oi gavroi se mia ekdromh' So i can see why some deranged Paokis like shoving it in our faces WHENEVER and WHEREVER they can.

Essentially its just a sick football thing (only still played out in Greece it seems), the same Paokis that say that are also probably members of LAOS or belong to Xrush Avgh. It's a shame that fans like this take it to these levels, but what else is there to do ? Actually watch Greek domestic football ? :lol:

Any ideas? heh.

Nai re file entaksi but it was the PAOK supporter who came out in force to suppport the Greek National team for the Euro's especially those from Germany.

Where were the Gavri?

Good point Evergreen but once again you took examples of the 2nd (The gays of the north) team with problematic fans.... It is widely known that PAOK and Thrynos fans are the worst of all in this aspect...

And Vasilios, I am not contradicting. I said that not ALL gays or PAOK fans are the same but you have to compare percentages....By the sentence "don't put all fans in the same basket" I meant fans of opposite teams.... There is nothing common between a typical Gay -PAOK - PAO fans..... They are completely different!

I also said that PAOK and Gay fans are the worse regarding this particular problem of violence, narrow-minded and blinded by stupidity.... I still believe however, that PAO fans are the worse of all due to reasons that were explained in previous topics (nothing to do with violence or stupidity though....) ;)

well well, Drakos13 ruining another thread, good job. Honestly if you have nothing positive to give back to the forum, why bother posting ?

Now am i supposed to be enraged over your gif, or be suprised at your abilitiy to post a gif image ? You mental midget you. Back to the shack aka: crack house you came from lamer, mighty Leoforos :lol:

Hey man... Please avoid personal attacks... Drakos can post whatever he wants. He is also restricted to insult you or anyone personally

Thanks

The Administrator

You have made this a church, whens the liturgy btw ? And you're wrong, I CAN POST WHATEVER I LIKE.

Where was the personal attack ? Calling him a (get ready people) a mental midget ! after showing a bomb dropping on karaiskaki ? Wow, talk about harsh.

Someone abusing their 'power' ? :rolleyes:

No man. I am not abusing my power.

In fact most of the times I even apologise for Editing posts even when I have every right to according to forum rules.

Infact, if you notice, in this case, the possibility that maybe the man himself may think he could not care less, made me AVOID TO edit your post. I just told you that this is a personal reference to the man.

Now if you think you would enjoy being called what you called him... OK. We cant talk on that basis...

But i think you are exagerating a bit here my friend. I honestly dont want to make people feel bad when I intervene although I guess it is unavoidable. But if you react like that when I do and try to make white look like black then you are making our job a bit difficult.

Again I AM sorry i intervened, but these are the rules.

how terrible would this forum be if everyone was just insulting each other..

i think the 2nd mouse and the rest of the people that manage this forum are doing a good job...you just cant attack people, whether its a small second grade insult or a big serious insult..if everyone did this then the forum would blow... :whistle:

Archived