Phantis Forums

2006 WC...Greece - Turkey....

nightsurfer

An average game for us, nothing more. I thought that should have been a goal for us since they had one replay. I didn't see a foul, but some of you guys say it was, so I don't know. Also Vryzas was fouled in the penalty area. Turkey did not impress me at all with their constant fouling. I think these qualifying games will be a bit tougher this time w/ us coming in 2nd, but i think we will advance!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh please... giving us the same welcome to hell s%$#! over and over.. this is so stupid and overused. and may i add the atmosphere for national teams is always worse, and thats true in turkey and i have seen games of Gala, Bahce Ciflik, even BeSHITas and the NT.....these players play in the same crap all the time to them its not a factor at all for teams like greece, turkey or other balkan teams. Maybe vs teams like England who have no atmosphere in the stadiums ever it makes the difference.

And I would like to add one thing to this subject......

If you qualify the opinion of any poster here ...such as - crap - my ass - bullshit or something similar... , so you damage the quality of the topic....and the post conversations level turns to pubertal busybody stuff.... and at the end the topics have to be closed....

Archived