Phantis Forums

Gorica - AEK

Irlandos

BRAVO AEK

Good result

Good luck at the return, 1-1 is a tricky one

I hoped AEK would get a win

4 penalties shot :o

Can someone explain why both times a retake was ordered by the ref?

I have never ever seen that before

Greece needs the points and AEK needs the money

Thrash them in Athens

How about Panionios and Aigaleo, :tup:

unexpected performances by the "little clubs" :gr: :gr: :gr:

PEACE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isnt about good results and crap like that....its about winning. Im not happy with the draw. Yeah the missed penalty at the end hurt but in general, we appeared to drive the game but could not score.

The way we played I was extremely pleased but I still think against weak opposition we should have got the win. I have no doubts we will get through....that is not the issue.

On the other hand, a 1-1 with a stupid keeper, slack defending from Alvez, average games from toskas and krassas....is a decent result. Had Soares been 'on', the game would and should have been over.

Good performance, poor result.

Twra ola yia ola sthn premiera....

Well done AEK!!! :tup:

Question? Why did you leave Katsouranis to take the penalty? Limbe should have taken it!!!!

For your info.... Yesturday I saw Psomiadis in Kolonaki (ciao) smoking his cigar!!! :tup: This guy is awasome he had two 'vyzitaki' next to him and he was playing his massive kobologaki!!!! :nw: The strange thing is that he was vanished for almost a year and as soon as the DA called him he had the nerve to appear in Kolonaki as if nothing happened!!! He is great!!! :tup: Pontike maybe we can meet him next wekk and you can tell him your thoughts!!!! :P

Was a good result for AEK, but that extra away goal would have virtually assured our spot in the UEFA Cup group stage. Um, not sure why Katsouranis took the penalties, maybe because he is the only Greek international, i dunno.

I am quite happy with him taking them though. 3/4 is a good effort.

His 3rd one was unstopable. Off the post, into top corner.

What i want to know, who was the player that went into the box, on the first, and then the second occasion. Does anyone know who the player(s) was??? You would think they would learn from there mistakes. Oh well, thats life and football

Anyway, on the whole, a good result. We should go through from here.

Katsouranis, bravo for having the guts to take 4 penalties in one night :nw:

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

Archived