Phantis Forums

pao - bela krajina friendly game

slick13

Damn, shoumi playing with 2 Greeks in the lineup :whistle:

Oh btw , you guys scratched a win. bikovski 87'

actually there are 3 check again.

Bikovski! EINAI TRELOS O POLONOS!!!

haha

i dont no the details but 1-0 is a disapointing score.

We play Ajax in 4 days.

Indeed, the games vs Ajax and River will be very interesting on what we can do this year but we still can't jump to conclusions. Skacel hasn't joined the team and we don't know if Basinas will stay or go...

I'm worried about the uncertainty about Basinas because PAO want to sell him desperately and he doesn't seem to agree going to a club inferior to Panathinaikos like Portsmouth. If they don't find a biggish club for him, they could always offer him a new contract, unless they no longer wanty him which is criminal :angry:

I am also worried about Olisadebe because he still seems to be having probs with his knee and I hope it ain't the one that was operated on.

i dont no the details but 1-0 is a disapointing score.

Dude

You shouldnt go to in depth into scores whilst pre season. It does not give a true indication of the game, or how the team plays, the fitness levels of the players. Dun be worried if we won only 1-0 or 2-0 or lost or draw.

Mitu has been playing defensive midfielder that last few days successfuly. He has a good long range shot as well. Lets see how we do with Ajax. The exact result doesn't matter, whether we win or lose, just as long as we're able to compete with them and keep the score close.

And how many greeks do you have in your starting lineup? Not many. As for the croatian thing. Lets count how many you have. Maric, Rezic, and now bajevic is thinking of bringing in another croat. What happened to the jokes?

Maric is a Serb.

no. hes greek. cypriot greeks are greek. period.

just because theyre not in the modern day border of what is now the Hellenic Republic doesnt mean theyre not greek.

They are Greek they always were, they just werent fortunate to gain independence and be part of the Greek State.

and even so if you want to define an ethnos by imaginary lines, michalaki also holds a greek passport ;)

Archived