Phantis Forums

A Greek Team in Paris

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, we didn't manage to beat them as in the first leg.

Well, we also had an incredible referee who thought probably he is Collina!!!

The kind of guy who do'nt understand that the stars are the players. but he wanted to shine

After 5 minuted on a corner kick, he gives a penalty for them fo a reason that both teams wants to know even now!!! At half-time i asked my players who did the fault, nobody was able to anwer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the 0-1, we had the ball for 40 minutes and played extremely well. they didn't had any occasion, and we had 5 clear situations to score. Unfortunately, their keeper was very very good yesterday and he did some incredible things, especially on three shoots in a row in the penalty area (let's be fair-play)

On second half, during 15 minutes, it was till the same with a big domination of us, but still 0-1. I decided to turn the 4-5-1 in 4-4-2 because time was running, and just when we change, we had an enormous occasion. But leaving the center of the feld for the attack permit also to the opponent to start finally to play with passes and not only with far balls. On their first attack in ALL THE GAME (a counter-attack), our defender was too cool, and gives the opportunity to their forward to put the second goal (72

• 2 weeks later...

Bad trip this saturday!

EELAVAR CS - FC AETOS : 2-1 (1-0)

(29, 76) - T.Giannitsakis (90)

assist : G.Anger (90)

booked : Vassiliou (8), A.Menissier (64)

Team :

PAPARAS

BAUDOIN (KEFALAS 46)

N.MENISSIER

RODAS

S.ANGER

VISVIKIS (VASSILIOU 79)

VASSILIOU (SISSARIDIS 46)

A.MENISSIER (ARBUTINA 75)

T.GIANNITSAKIS

G.ANGER

G.GIANNITSAKIS (VISVIKIS 86)