Phantis Forums

Matchday 6

Tuncay misses the derby after receiviong 2 yellow cards against Gaziantep. He will be a big loss for Fener although I disagree with the so called experts who claim that we will lose 50% of our attacking power. Sure, Tuncay is our top goalscorer but I would like to think that we are not a one man team!!

I also get the feeling that Serhat might, just might, find his shooting boots ;)

Final result: 2-2

In overall Fenerbahce was the better team. Fenerbahce scored its first goal with Kemal in 44th minute...but as i was screaming "goooooooooool........damn....GS had already equalized!. The second started off with Hooijdonk scoring our second goal....but......"goooooooooooooool.....not again! GS had scored again within a minute...this time GS was lucky because Pratez shot from distance and the ball would have been very wide if it hadnt hit Hakan Sükür's head by accident and changed the direction of the ball leaving the keeper totally paralyzed. Fenerbahce controlled the rest of the game and could have scored easily several goals but lacked the precision......at the end of the game one of our players handballed and it should have been a penalty for GS but the ref never saw it... :P

But then again the ref didnt call our 2 penalties....where one of them was a clear penalty!

Archived