Phantis Forums

Dimitris Eleftheropoulos (Sienna)

Vaggar

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very unfortunate that he didnt get the clean sheet... there was nothing he could do about that goal

and loup i agree with u, overall not bad... i haventseen eleftheropoulos play in a really long time, and i dont think he did bad

Should Otto call him up? I dunno. But if he can steel some valubale points for siena, he is worth calling up

right now i think he is better than both

he just played again today road draw 1-1 vs torino

ele was given a 6.5 on the 'pagelle'.

the 'keeper for la granata, matteo sereni, was given a 7.5 and he saved 2 penalty kicks...

so far...so good for ele. a 7.5 against milan and a 6.5 against torino. siena are favorites for the drop, away points are crucial.

If he's performing well for a club that is favourites for the drop then I think he REALLY deserves a chance because he's under constant pressure. Many suspect goalkeepers are protected by very good defences and so you never realise how weak they are. However, he is under constant pressure in a world class league so you would assume he could. He deserves a chance.

However, he left Olympiakos is unceremonious circumstances and he's known for being a m#$%!, so if he was to disrupt the harmony of the squad then we're better off without him.

I really think Olympiakos needs to bring back Eleftheropoulos. We enjoyed success with him but also the lowest of lows. But he's also matured very much since then. They should give him a chance to return. Who is the only person left at the club from the old squad anyway? Stoltidis, Pantos, and Djordjevic? I don't think he'd have a problem with them.

I really think Olympiakos needs to bring back Eleftheropoulos. We enjoyed success with him but also the lowest of lows. But he's also matured very much since then. They should give him a chance to return. Who is the only person left at the club from the old squad anyway? Stoltidis, Pantos, and Djordjevic? I don't think he'd have a problem with them.

And Antzas whose wife he F***ed! :nono:

I don't like Ele at all, m#$%!s kai vendettas.

:tdown: ya i agree... btw i dont think nikopolidis is having a bad year... made some big saves agasnt lazio, some nice saves agasnt OFI ( he couldnt do anything on the goals), and kept a clean sheet vs Pao.

Bringing back ele would be way to much conflict especially since we already have like 5 keepers, 3 of which are good quality match ready.

another very good match for ele today...though siena were beaten 1-0 away to cagliari.

the cagliari goal was a 7th minute penalty. ele was given a 6.5 on the pagelle.

ele's last 3 matches see a 7.5, a 6.5 and another 6.5 from the pagelle. a very impressive patch of form.

De xero re file einai poly asouloupotos o anthropos.Katarhin prepei na ehei astro giati i mpala de lei na paei stin estia tou.Les kai tin xorkizei apo mesa tou kai tin stelnei makrya apo ayton.Einai apisteyto ayto pou symvainei.Otan pigainei pros ta pano tou pistevo oti oloi oi opadoi tis Siena kleinoun ta matia :D

To thetiko einai oti paizei,kai na prostheso oti pistevo oti einai kalyteros apo ton Manninger

Simera epaixe trela o Ele.Epitelous...

Bravo ston Dimitri,me tetoious agones hilies fores esy,apo tous allous pou einai stin ethniki.An kai pistevo akomi oti Halkias kai Nikopolidis einai ligo kalyteroi,alla me tetoious agones,kleinei stoimata sa ta dika mou...

• 2 weeks later...

re antzas' wife and ele

if someone from Olympiakos was the doer would he have signed with them again?

i doubt it that makes ele smell guiltier

The story goes that she was sleeping with Eleutheropoulos, but it was also rumoured that she was sleeping with someone in the Olympiakos board. The latter was a rumour whereas Eleutheropoulos sleeping with her is considered a "known" fact. I have to say that I too follow your logic, if she was sleeping with someone from the board Antzas wouldn't resign unless he doesn't believe she did.

Ele may be a good keeper but the harmony of our squad is important. I know I sound like a naive school girl when I say this, but I actually have a certain love for our players. I don't just like the players because they bring us glory, etc. Many of them work their arses off week in week out to make the fans happy. Yes they get s%$#! loads of money and glory but they play for the fans too. I'm not one of those fans that turns on players easily. I may not think that Haristeas is great anymore, or that Dellas can cope with the pace of NT football but I still love them. They joy they've given us cannot be expressed in words and for that reason i actually care about them as people. Yes I know I sound like a stupid kid and this kinda reminds me of A Bronx Tale when Chazz Palmienteri says to Collogero "Go tell Mickey Mantal that you can't pay your bills, see what he says!". Antzas would probably tell me to F*** off :rolleyes: Still though I respect him and would not want him to have to train and play alongside a prick like Ele. Our NT is a team and unity is central to that, so I couldn't care whether Ele was as good as Buffon, he doesn't deserve a place on the NT!!!

Besides, if Antza plays as well in the Euros as he did against Turkey then we won't need a keeper because the ball will never reach our goal!! :gr:

you wasn't calling ele a prick and worried about team harmony when nikopolidis was throwing them in against turkey and halkias was looking shaky in oslo. as for antzas yes he played well v turkey but he's no way good enough to start for greece. as for ele he's by far the best keeper we have. i doubt he'll make the euro 08 squad, why should he, he never featured in any qualifiers but after the tournament when niko retires we surely can't ignore him then and continue with halkias

you wasn't calling ele a prick and worried about team harmony when nikopolidis was throwing them in against turkey and halkias was looking shaky in oslo. as for antzas yes he played well v turkey but he's no way good enough to start for greece. as for ele he's by far the best keeper we have. i doubt he'll make the euro 08 squad, why should he, he never featured in any qualifiers but after the tournament when niko retires we surely can't ignore him then and continue with halkias

I wasn't fully aware of the history between him and Antzas though, now that I am I think it would be disastarous to call him up. Do you think otherwise?

i'd probably leave him out until after euro 2008 i didn't realise he was so disliked, but after the tournament there is no real alternative. personally i don't rate antzas so to me it would be no great loss if he wasn't in the squad so after the tournament i'd definatly get ele involved and leave anzas out.

i'd probably leave him out until after euro 2008 i didn't realise he was so disliked, but after the tournament there is no real alternative. personally i don't rate antzas so to me it would be no great loss if he wasn't in the squad so after the tournament i'd definatly get ele involved and leave anzas out.

But it's a matter of principle. Any one who is friends with Antza or who has experienced Ele's bad attitude, may be unhappy about his presence in the squad. I'm sure Otto has spoken to the players about the situation and what's best for squad morale may be to leave him out permanently.

a bit off topic but i heard that antzas wife forgives antzas ten days ago and that they are back together. apparantly antzas betrayed her also. no eleftheropoulos involvement reported though.

i dont know what to think anymore. at first i thought it was eleftheropoulos, now i tend to hear about petros kokkalis and antzas wife. in any xase elefhteropoulos was for sure what the call a kakao paidia in his olympiakos days but i dont know if he has changed orr not. having said that otto refered to him as his oliver kahn and if i am correct it was only eleftheropoulos injury that made nikopolidis ottonumber 1 keeper.from a performance perspective, elefhteropoulos should be considered for the ethniki. everything else, i cant really comment on.

Archived