Phantis Forums

olisadebe speaks out

slick13

Secondly let me remind you, that a socalled NOBODY that u have labelled GONZALEZ has worn the no 10 for boca juniors,,for 2- 3yrs. BOCA does not give no 10s to just anyboddies,,,,

Umm, you need to get your facts straight. He was at Boca for a year just like he was at Florence...pes ta Drako :tup:

Drakos i totally disagree with you about gonzalez, and this is not an attack on you, but do u watch argentine soccer? Ive spoken to many argentine, who say hes a great player.Secondly let me remind you, that a socalled NOBODY that u have labelled GONZALEZ has worn the no 10 for boca juniors,,for 2- 3yrs. BOCA does not give no 10s to just anyboddies,,,,players with plenty of talent are worthy of wearing that famous jumper, ....diego maradona is ur classic example. ROSARIO CENTRAL,the last club he played at he was a superstar,,,,the backbone of the team. And the fact that hes played in serie a shows that the the continent has seen the guys potential. GONZALEZ was always class even b4 he came to panathinaiikos, and its a credit that the owners brought a player who is still younbg at 24,, and is capable of doing even more than our very loved juan xota xota borelli

no i dont watch argentine soccer but im familiar with the bigger names... if eki was so big why did PAO get him? Why did Boca let him go to Rosario or wherever?

the number doesnt meen s%$#!. If that number is available when the player signs he may have it.

so kala ok hes the next Maradona.......so screw the new signings Eki is gonna go and dribble past the whole english team and score 18 years ago. :lol:

Hes talented I agree but hes NEVER going to be better than Jota Jota :nw: :nw: :nw:

also maybe Andric is ok. He did do good in Championship Manager.

Mitu im sure sucks. I dont really care to give him a chance. we could have signed some greek players who are even better.

Galinovic we dont need. A tall oaf with no experience in big games and wont get any low shots....

Chalkias has far more experience and had like 2 "bad" games according to you guys....ok 1 derby he was shaky but i remember the AEK derby earlier and he was phenomenal.

Raguel- this is the most retarded trasnfer ever. he sucks, hes not young and we already have enough in his position. Send him back.

hahahahaha, im jst waiting for Lalin to come now and say how awsome these guys r and how we shouldnt judge them bla bla bla, Lalin would probably go on to say that Raguel is the next Gallas :unsure: :lol:

Quote me once where I have mentioned anything remotely close to what you just said. I never make statements on players I do not know. All I am saying is wait and see. Can you judge a girl before a blind date?

I saw Raguel in 3-4 games last season and I cannot say I was overly excited by him, neither was I thinking what a piece of crap. He was ok for Panionios. For PAO , I dont think he will start. I rather see Oxyzoglou there. Or even Vyntra.

ummm this was supposed to b "mocking" you or how do i say it a "joke" at ur expense..... no harm ment its jst u seem to support the managment with ur life i felt like throwing on a comment that u may or may not have said.....

sorry if u got offended ;)

Can you judge a girl before a blind date?

yeah you can.

your friend/whoever tells you some background...as for our signings as dates...

these ones are from crappy families, nearing there menopause, and are going to try to use us for the money and there own personal waste of time....

also you know its bad when your friend or whoever made it just wasnt that convincing/enthusiastic.....

these arent dates these are more like mail order brides.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived