Hellas - France: Quaterfinals

slick13

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HERZLICHEN GLÜCKWUNSCH !!!

.. from Hamburg, Germany :)

Posted Image

Maybe, the final will be Portugal-Greece, and the EM will end as it started, with a sensation.......... ? :tup: GOOD LUCK!!!!

p.s.:

("Ü" should mean: Posted Image ;) )

F*CK YEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go ELLAS! What an amazing game and win!!!!!!!!!! Much love to my fellow ellenes!!!! :tup:

Re... nomizate opos tha xasame me tous Gallous?

:lol:

Great result. Yeah, it's great to be Greek :tup:

Semifinals, here we come!

(I doubt anyome remembers me, but there was a user that went by the name of POAKfan during the 2003 Greek soccer season. I'm him :P )

Re.... nomisate opos tha xasame me tous Gallous? :lol:

SPECTACULAR win for Greece. Best game in Greek football history. It's a great time to be a Greek! Semifinals here we come!

(I doubt anyone remembers him, but during the 2002-2003 Greek soccer season, there was a user that went by the name of PAOKfan. He was here before the Phantis forums became the Phantis Club forum. Yeah, well, I'm him :P )

i jst woke up, its 3.30 in da afternoon on saturday..... FUKC what a game i was at Z bar, it went off, i can only imagine it in Greece or melbourne!!!! what a game!!!!!!! u know now we can win it boys, im searious if we can beat france we can beat anyone!!!! ELAS ELAS ELAS!!!! :tup:

KALIMERA SE OLOUS TOUS ELLINES

I USED TO BE MEMBER BUT AFTER THE UPDATE OF THE PHANTIS SITE I COULDNT LOG ON SO I JUST GOT A NEW LOG ON NAME.

THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE (CLOSE TO WINNING THE EUROBASKET BUT BETTER) I JUST WISH I WAS IN ATHENS TO CELEBRETE. AS IRLANDOS SAID ABOVE I AM USED TO BE HOLDING MY HEAD DOWN AS WE USED TO BE ALWAYS THE LOSERS BUT FINALY NOW AT 35 I AM PROUD AND I CAN GO OUT IN NEWCASTLE THAT I LIVE WEARING MY GREEK SHIRT WITH MY HEAD HEALD HIGH, I WANNA THANK ALL THE MANGES THAT MADE THE DREAM COME TRUE AND WISH THEM ALL THE BEST, FOR ME THEY ARE HEROES AND ELLINES ME a*****A VARVATA THEY MADE ME CRY WITH HAPPINESS.

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

PS ANYONE CAN POST AN MP3 OF THE GOAL AND THE END OF THE MATCH FROM GREEK TV (SOUND)

it's unbelievable!! even here in zurich greeks went out on the streets!

we closed down a square in town and celebrated.

thank you guys. i'll never forget the moment when frisk made the final whistle.

p.s. did you know that it never happend before that a team beat the hosts AND the defending champions at the euro?

well guys what can i say this would no dought be one of the biggest upsets in history of soccer they will be talking about this game for a very long time.

Thanks King Otto Thanks to the national team who outperformed the current title holders Bravo pethia Thankyou from the bottom of my heart i am so proud to be a GREEK i almost started crying.

2006 World Cup here we come

Beware of GREEKS Bearing gifts

Beware our Trojan Horse

Posted Image

From The Age:

Greece is the word in Lonsdale Street

"E ellada pote den petheni!" Greece never dies! The cry rang out in Lonsdale Street in the early hours of yesterday after Greece's historic win over France in the Euro soccer championship quarter-finals.

PS. Do we know anybody in the picture?

Archived