Phantis Forums

Holland vs Czech Rep

drakos13

i hope everybody saw this game, this was one of the best matches i have ever seen. Holland were great and really unlucky not to score more and tragically fell to a possible death after losing the 2-1 lead and the Czechs made it 3-2 with 88.... amazing game loads of chances for both sides plenty of cross bars

BUT.

the referre Gonzalez was the shittiest i have seen in this tournament and was blatantly one sided. BLATANTLY. from every stupid little call to the huge ones- Van Nistelrooy broke clear of the defense on the wing and was taken down from behind roughly (ball came second) which was an obvious yellow if not red! but the ref didnt even call a foul!!!!!!!!!! on the last man taken down from behind!!!!!!!

then he send off Bouma for something that scarcely resembled a foul (second yellow) it was such a bad call i was sick. He may have touched him a little bit but it was absolutly nothing enough for a yellow card........ now holland are in jeopardy and they deserved to win! :angry: :angry: :angry:

i hope everybody saw this game, this was one of the best matches i have ever seen. Holland were great and really unlucky not to score more and tragically fell to a possible death after losing the 2-1 lead and the Czechs made it 3-2 with 88.... amazing game loads of chances for both sides plenty of cross bars

BUT.

the referre Gonzalez was the shittiest i have seen in this tournament and was blatantly one sided. BLATANTLY. from every stupid little call to the huge ones- Van Nistelrooy broke clear of the defense on the wing and was taken down from behind roughly (ball came second) which was an obvious yellow if not red! but the ref didnt even call a foul!!!!!!!!!! on the last man taken down from behind!!!!!!!

then he send off Bouma for something that scarcely resembled a foul (second yellow) it was such a bad call i was sick. He may have touched him a little bit but it was absolutly nothing enough for a yellow card........ now holland are in jeopardy and they deserved to win! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I agree on the first part, it was a brilliant game

and the referee sucked indeed, Ruud could get penalty, the second yellow card for Heitinga was ridiculous

BUT

also the Czechs could claim a penalty AND Cocu (if I'm not mistaking) should be sent off for a dirty tackle from behind (he didn't even got a yellow one)

and the two dutch goals were correct, but another referee could have for whistled for positional offside twice

when holland scores the second goal, ruud is CLEARLY offside because when the ball is played out on the left to robben ruud is atleast 5meters offside, so when robben decides to make the cross to ruud then the attack should have been stopped.

because ruud cannot participate in that attack, when he is offside from the start.

thats the rules.

but amazing game nedved-seedorf-porborski-rosicky-davids all played worldclass football. :tup:

The commentators had a hard time with Van Nistelrooy's goal.

He started out clearly in an offside position but made sure he did not play the ball or interfere with play.

Then the ball was played again. By that time, RVN had gotten himself in an onside position.

Is it a goal? :huh:

The commentators had a hard time with Van Nistelrooy's goal.

He started out clearly in an offside position but made sure he did not play the ball or interfere with play.

Then the ball was played again. By that time, RVN had gotten himself in an onside position.

Is it a goal? :huh:

This is the stupidest rule of UEFA... Nistelroy was clearly off side, the Check defenders did not have a chance catching him because he begun running from a 10 meter off side position!!! This goal shouldn't have never been awarded!!! :angry:

Anyway I was saying from the beggining that the Dutch suck, but due to Germany's goaless draw now they have a chance of going through...

P.S. I think after Zidane ,Pavel Nedved is probably the gratest football in the world!!!

Archived