Phantis Forums

Fox Sports Australian Expert Panel

Is it just me or do their analysis before , in between, and after the game, just suck. They have no idea what to say, and what they say is just regurgitated stuff from articles on the net, no opinion at all!!

Slater and Harper especially are pathetic!!

Bring Back Andy Pascalidis!!!

He was the commentator for spanish soccer, on australian fox sports channel, and his own segment with all the results for most leagues, and he even used to show the greek league, they didnt resign his contract, and the kept these aussie spastics to the job he was good at.

I mainly started this topic for those watching soccer on the aus fox channel, because seriously they are crap!!

I agree. Slater is the biggest Lamoio to ever come on TV and TRY and express a "view" about soccer. His worth his value in entertainment though - bc he keeps us up at 4am with his stupid comments that make us laugh!

What a LAMOIO! It was the best when he said Greece had no chance than when we won 2-1 he looked like the biggest moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Bring back Francis Awaretiffe!!!!

Kojak, who cares what they think? You must be the only Greek in Australia who actually listens and worries about what they say, while everyone else is getting blind and singing along pre-match.

I said they suck i didnt say i cry and get depressed when i hear them, relax, i just wanted to see if people actually liked them.

Did you guys see the preview of the EURO'S last Friday and listen to Slater's staments.

He goes Greece is going home no doubt about that they have no chance against Portugal and Ian Crook the former Tottenham and Norwich player who is now coaching in Australia defended Greece and said Greece will be no pushover and have to be taken seriously. Oraia milise o Ian Crook gia tin Ellada and I like people like that. He spoke very well but as for Slater he is just a waffler who thinks he knows his soccer but he doesen't.

hey it cant be worse than the FSW commentators in the USA......

holy s%$#! are they awful. They have the dullest commentary, little knowledge, annoying voices, and can pronounce absolutly nothing correctly.

also the fox sports world report have a really ugly lady who knows absolutley nothing about the game, worst pronounciation of all names everywhere.... and they have the dorky canadian guy who is the same.... what the hell... i should seriously try out for that job.....

Did you guys see the preview of the EURO'S last Friday and listen to Slater's staments.

He goes Greece is going home no doubt about that they have no chance against Portugal and Ian Crook the former Tottenham and Norwich player who is now coaching in Australia defended Greece and said Greece will be no pushover and have to be taken seriously. Oraia milise o Ian Crook gia tin Ellada and I like people like that. He spoke very well but as for Slater he is just a waffler who thinks he knows his soccer but he doesen't.

I agree moronic statement and view from slater.

What about Frank Farina Australia's manager.....LOL Fulltime Manager (what he does for the whole year puzzles me) He also agreed with slater, and as a supposed manager he should be aware that u never underestimate anyone, and never make sweeping statements like 3-1, 4-1, cause soccer is unpredictable!!

Ian Crook said that facing greece in the quarters would be the best option. We will see about that!!

F them Farina and Slater are both clowns, Fraina has no balls to take compleate charge of his National team! Look at our team look at the Aussies two years ago I would have said good match between them, Now Greece has Australia in their back pocket!

Gee I'd love to Play and give it to England then have a look at Slaters big red head!

I've heard of Harper in Australia somewhere...but can't remember.....anyways, the commentary up here in Canada is not bad, but there is much need of improvements. Especially with that new Fletcher guy, he's an original player of the Canadian National team, and sucks at reporting, hope to not see him next year........ <_<

At the end of the day, when Greece beats times like Portugal, commentators make out that oppossition didn't play well.

They do not want to recognise that greece didn't allow these teams to play. so it is important for greece to continue to play against top teams in europe, so that recognition can finally be given to them.

I am sick to death hearing these pommie commentators carrying on how good england is, just because they have beaten teams like switzerland and Croatia. Once england plays against a decent team in the competition and get flogged, them I would like to see what their commentators say.

Now they are making out, that their new boy rooney is like pele. Once the young boy plays against a professional fullback and doesn't even gift him enough space to eve fart, then we will see how good he is.

Whats so good about beckham, lets get serious now................

Forza Ellada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i totally agree. Rather than good greek performance or win you read Portugal loses bad performance....its really true- i remember the press leaping on turkey when they made to the world cup semifinals after defeating china, japan, and senegal...... i repeat myself. China. Japan. Senegal, and Korea in the end. ..... and the press went bullshit. The whole world knows (no offense to the turks but they were a team overlooked at like us and they got the spotlight by doing very little, not saying they dont have a strong side or anything) that the EURO is the worlds best and most difficult international competition... but the press are trying to avoid it as usual......

Archived