Phantis Forums

bajevic back to do what?

slick13

this guy has run out of luck its not a new begining for oly, but this guy have travelled in and out from almost every team in greece(exept pao, they know that he could not do anything special for them).

i say we will also keep the trophy this time next year and when u fire him after being embarassed in euro again i will have a laugh :lol: :lol:

What? Does this mean he was hired by Oly? I didn't hear of such a thing.

Either way, I believe it would be a huge mistake for Oly to bring Bajevic back. His methodology has changed and so has the respect players have had for him in the past. I believe they're on the right track in wanting to bring in a foreign coach who has good technical know-how and an idea of the style of coaching needed in Europe.

Pali tous koroidepse o Kokkalhs :rolleyes:

To mesimeri o Petrakis elege gia ton meaglo Gallo coach, daskalou tou modernou podosfairou. Twra, to oti ton Bajevic ton lene vatraxo kai oi Galloi trwne vatraxopodara den ton kanei aparaithtws Gallo :D

I can understand why the AEKTSIDES hate Bajevic. He's nothing but trouble.

Look what he did at PAOK he bought players we couldn't afford. He is the main reason why PAOK was in financial trouble in the last 4 years.

this guy has run out of luck its not a new begining for oly, but this guy have travelled in and out from almost every team in greece(exept pao, they know that he could not do anything special for them).

i say we will also keep the trophy this time next year and when u fire him after being embarassed in euro again i will have a laugh :lol: :lol:

Slick 13

Couldn't agree more.

i say we will also keep the trophy this time next year and when u fire him after being embarassed in euro again i will have a laugh :lol:  :lol:

Slick 13

Couldn't agree more.

amazing how u ignroe the fact that he brought aek to the C.L with 6 ties,,, 2 years running,,, and a quarterfinal appearance in the uefa

then aek fans kick him out

i say we will also keep the trophy this time next year and when u fire him after being embarassed in euro again i will have a laugh :lol:

Congratulations for hiring Mesier...... Bajevic!!!!!! :P :P :P

I think that Kataskopos has done it big time!!!! :D

Please also sign OKKAS as well!!!!! :P

Very nice outcome for all the Thryllos members whe expected Denoui, Larson, Rivaldo, Portillo and they will finally settle with Bajevic, Koyloyheri, Agriti and Okka!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOYMERA!!!!!! :1eye:

Look what he did at PAOK he bought players we couldn't afford. He is the main reason why PAOK was in financial trouble in the last 4 years.

IM sure your old president, had nothing to do with it... :blink:

If he had not stolen money from your treasury, you would have had money to pay players...

Go:bekli, u've got angry man :lol:

why do u want me out of this discussion? i expressed my thoughts and i'm free to say whatever i wish unless it categorically becomes an insult! And i have said nothing to insult any one! :angry:

frankly, do u believe that Baievic will dominate at Oly? :whistle:

I DON'T... :tup:

So my answer is 'HERKES ISINE BAKSIN' :huh:

He is hired for the next three years. You will not win the championship next year, but he will scout out and build a strong team to bring you into the future.

I agree with Dava-G, Bajevic isn't a coach to help a soccer club in the present, he is a coach to help the team for the future. Did they hire him for this? Who knows!

Dear Turk,

I do not want you out of the discussion, should there be one. I am simply overwhelmed by the thought that so many supporters of sundry teams are so genuinely concerned with the wellbeing of OSFP.

Since for better or worse the OSFP fans do not seem preoccupied, it occurred to me that all this concern, including your condoleances, might be misplaced.

But since tou were so kind as to ask a question

frankly, do u believe that Baievic will dominate at Oly?

IM sure your old president, had nothing to do with it... :blink:

If he had not stolen money from your treasury, you would have had money to pay players...

They both were to blame for PAOK'S financial trouble. However it was Bajevic who went to the president and said I want this player and the president went with him.

Both of them tsirakia tou kokkali.

I agree with Dava-G, Bajevic isn't a coach to help a soccer club in the present, he is a coach to help the team for the future. Did they hire him for this? Who knows!

Bajevic is a coach who works with money. If he takes over a club with no money he can't do anything.

Archived