Phantis Forums

History Of Greek National Team?

XXX-18T

Can some one help me out with information on the history of the Greek National Team

Some weblinks please (evergreen perhaps?)

BTW heard a rumour the first Greek National Team wore Green Jerseys :tup: :nw: :D

Go Pao!

Hi XXX-18T,

I moved the topic in the appropriate forum. As for the history of the Greek NT, I know that Ziakas and Lazarus have started working in adding this info in the Phantis Soccer web.

If you can read Greek, then you can find some info in the Hellinic Soccer Federation webpage www.epo.gr

We're still working on the National Team section. At this point we're still entering information.

This section is not yet available to the public, but you (forum users) can take a sneak peak at the following address: Greek National Soccer Team

At this point, not all games or info have been entered, but you will find scores from previous competitions (1959-1989). We're working on the rest, dating back to 1920.

If somebody likes to help with the project, you're more than welcome to do so!... We can use all the help we can get.

• 2 months later...

does anyone know what number Domazos and Antoniadis wore for the national team?

XXX-18T,

During the Brazil - Greece game in 1974, Antoniadis wore number 9, and Domazos number 10.

Sorry for the late reply, but I was watching the DVD of the game and remembered your question from several months back.

Archived