Phantis Forums

Nikopolidis in Red

m_kafes

What will you do when Nikopolidis comes to play in Leoforos as an Olympiacos player?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What will you do when Nikopolidis comes to play in Leoforos as an Olympiacos player?

• Boo the player
    • Chant "Antoni Vazela peta ti fanela"
    • Ignore him completely
    • Root for Chalkias

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a neutral, I must say that I'm very happy Nikopolidis will be staying in Greece next season and not moving to England or anywhere else. We already have enough of our star players playing "exoterika".

It's unfortunate that many of you see this as a betrayal on his part and not the other way around as in a betrayal to the fans by the ownership group.

Ownership has betrayed us many many times before. Not just this time. The problem is that we thought Nikopolidis was better than going to the enemy after 15 years against them. It doesn't get worse than that. Like i said before, i wish him all the worst.

Thrillo Nikopolidis is your trophy for the season. Enjoy it while you can cause Manoli, Mihali and Pap are gonna make sure it will not last long. Oh and by the way don't expect any other silverware for the years to come.

lets stop with the 15 years loyal crap please. that was nice of him. he put work into the club and the club gave him patience and both benefitted. But botom line -

HE TOOK OLY because of a little bit more money and even turned down Fulham who offered more . SO F*** NIKOPOLIDI. And like I said dont be surprised if he screws us in Portugal. The piece of crap didnt even wait till after the Euro to do this. Now theres gonna be resentment between him and his defense (kirgiako, goumas, seitaridi, fyssas) and he could have got attention and more offers. Bottom line this guy is a dirty piece of s%$#! who has no sense of pride. I hate him, and if you can clap when they announce his name in the derby next year i remind you you clap for someone who played for your team but would rather play for your arch enemy for a little bit more money, and cares nothing for your team or its supporters.

Buddy our defence only allowed 1 more goal then yours this year so you cant say our defence sucks

I'd rather you told me how many more goals your Rebet askeri (I insist) allowed in derbies against PAOK , AEK, and Panathinaikos this year, and not with Mickey Mouse teams that either spread their legs wide open for you or are massacred by refs.

Well as my 1st post here and a PAO fan in montreal, I think I just entered the lion's den B)

Even though I'm not totally familiar with all the "craziness' and the happenings in greek soccer, I think if you're management or especially a player you look after your own interests whether you're going to cause a problem between yourself and your loyal fans. Who will ever know the truth and facts about this whole story of Antoni's decision or the way management handled the situation.

Ton efhome kai tin elliniki omatha kali tihi sto euro'04. Efhome na glentisoumai!

Well as my 1st post here and a PAO fan in montreal, I think I just entered the lion's den B)

Even though I'm not totally familiar with all the "craziness' and the happenings in greek soccer, I think if you're management or especially a player you look after your own interests whether you're going to cause a problem between yourself and your loyal fans. Who will ever know the truth and facts about this whole story of Antoni's decision or the way management handled the situation.

Ton efhome kai tin elliniki omatha kali tihi sto euro'04. Efhome na glentisoumai!

If Nikopolidis was a true professional he could have taken even more money from Fulham, but he decided to take less and go to Olympiakos. There is no excuse for that.

I think were all been too nice.

Although he has been with us for 15 years, you would also think after 15 years he would UNDERSTAND the rivalry between the two teams and what it would mean if he were to sign for them for a little bit of money.

I think were all been too nice.

Although he has been with us for 15 years, you would also think after 15 years he would UNDERSTAND the rivalry between the two teams and what it would mean if he were to sign for them for a little bit of money.

He's not stupid Adonis, he realized it all to well. He is doing it on purpose to stick it to PAO. If that wasn't his agenda he would have taken the most money and gone to Fulham. Every PAO fan should hate his guts and give him hell everywhere they see him. Be it on the streets or in the stadium.

If Nikopolidis was a true professional he could have taken even more money from Fulham, but he decided to take less and go to Olympiakos. There is no excuse for that.

yeah but then you would call him greedy so u would hate him for that 2 and still not call him a professional.

get over it. he left PAO. he has moved on!!

Re paidia:

Where is the proof that Fulham wanted him? I live in London and I never heard anything about it. Fulham maybe asked about him but I don;t think they were genuinely interested for sure.

Do you guys have a link from a credible source? If not, lets cut this Fulham bullsit talk. He went to Oly because he had no other option. The PAO doikisi made sure he goes to Oly to make themselves look better and make Antoni look bad.

The Fulham move was NEVER on the cards.

Archived