Phantis Forums

FIESTA 9.00 o'clock TODAY!

Gents whoever is in Greece can come to the Fiesta today at 9:00 o clock in Leoforos. The fiesta is also transmitted live from STAR channel at 9.

Popps will be in action at Gate 10 of Leoforos.... I will be outside the boutique at 7 o clock...

Mousie I will be waiting for you... Come to the fiesta!!!! :P

THAT is passion..........................

guys you talk crap about the greek league and all its problems but know that few of these big name leagues have such passion and true love for there team....it felt great to see people who spent time in this club to finally get something out of it too. you could see it when they got there medals.

also markus munch was awesome tonight he was very excited if you watched it he went crazy when they called his name out.... :tup:

The only Immage I admit I enjoyed....

Posted Image

I want to thank Christoff for all those years of great football and all his playing and general behaviour contribution to our Championship.

A great player who was worth more titles and cups at least in Greece.

nice ;)

no more images or movies of the supporters celebrating the title?

in anderlecht we have fansites collecting pics and movies of the supporters who were at the title game and celebration, so we have a lot more resources to show on the internet than only the press.

Archived