Phantis Forums

July 2004 transfer period

Ziaka

Two players we need definetly, this would be a better financial option.

1. AGRITIS top player imagine him partnering Salpigidis, what an investment for Paok.

2. a player similier to Diao of liverpool i am not saying that we can afford him, which i find sad one fo the biggest clubs in greece has no money but im not a full tiem coach im sure they can find a hard hitting running and good passer ala Vince grella of australia.

3. And if we can afford it a 24 yr old class center back. back i belive the striker and centre mid are more essential for CL and to stay third and push for second this time.

We as POAKTZIZES should be more F***en ambitious. I also belive we shoudl at least sell 15,000 season tickets. have ad campaigns can we be the best supporterd team in greece lets bet aek, now in crissis, let beat malakes, with the new stadium, lets beat the champiosn in season tickkets get the people to fell more responsible for the team.

15000 season tickets sold = better sponsors, more CL REVNUE

improved Toumba, new training facility.

2 really good signings with plenty of young stars. tell me thats not a great future with ofcorse a great coach.

But its the season tickets, and the 2 quality signings that must occur, for this dream to become real.

any thoughts.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two players we need definetly, this would be a better financial option.

1. AGRITIS top player imagine him partnering Salpigidis, what an investment for Paok.

2. a player similier to Diao of liverpool i am not saying that we can afford him, which i find sad one fo the biggest clubs in greece has no money but im not a full tiem coach im sure they can find a hard hitting running and good passer ala Vince grella of australia.

3. And if we can afford it a 24 yr old class center back. back i belive the striker and centre mid are more essential for CL and to stay third and push for second this time.

We as POAKTZIZES should be more F***en ambitious. I also belive we shoudl at least sell 15,000 season tickets. have ad campaigns can we be the best supporterd team in greece lets bet aek, now in crissis, let beat malakes, with the new stadium, lets beat the champiosn in season tickkets get the people to fell more responsible for the team.

15000 season tickets sold = better sponsors, more CL REVNUE

improved Toumba, new training facility.

2 really good signings with plenty of young stars. tell me thats not a great future with ofcorse a great coach.

But its the season tickets, and the 2 quality signings that must occur, for this dream to become real.

any thoughts.

man, agrytis is the perfect guy for this team ;)

think of him and salpingydis scoring 20 goalz each, not a far possibility !

a great DM C, i would say Katsouranis but he seems to be going to PAO.

what about Samuel Johnson from Gaziantepspor? He had CL experience with Fener and he played a few seasons in Kalamata whilst they were up in the 1st Div.

I still think PAOK will sign two or three new players for the next season, but I don't see them going for high priced players such as Agritis. If Aigaleo decideds to part with him, I am sure Olympiakos or PAnathinaikos would outbid us for his services.

Spears, as for season tickets, 15,000 is a high number. I think PAOK management would be very happy if they get anything over 5,000 tickets.

I think the plan for the current management is to proceed with caution. Make sure the budget is balanced, and the outstanding debt is payed off. That's why i don't think the team will spend a lot of money on getting big stars. Once the team becomes financialy stable, we can start dreaming about bigger names coming to the club. Unfortunately this will take some time. Perhaps a season or two from now. The question is if PAOK fans are patient enough for that to happen.

Re i belive paok are very smart in re-signing all your current players and loaning the other u mentioned... question is Ziaka were do u get all your info re?? do u work for Paok or something :P

About u guys singing Agritis and other players, dnt hold ur breath, like Ziaka mentioned Oly( most likely) or Pao will get him...

Anyways loooks to me that Paok are taking next year CL very searious which to me is a good sign :tup:

Good luck to you guys :nw:

Ziakas dont u think it is sad when u hear that Poak management would be happy with only selling 5000 season tickets, that number should be at least double.

- also ziaka wats happeing with the training facility, will it be ready for next seaon, will it be built at all.

-Also u say paok wants to be carefull with money, if they could afford last years wages and the income this year for the team shoudl be double, why cant we get a player liek agritis, would he e that expensive.

Ur thoughts Ziaka, and also ur thoguhts and all the free aussie players taht we never make tranfes for, i say ausie becuase i live in australai and now the soccer very well here, no the dirt who runs the show what ever, but its tyhese players we never find thoughts,

maybe boateg,castilllo are the only two that go against this.

Spears, the reason I said that PAOk management wouldbe happy with 5,000 season tickets is because that would mean that they would at least doubled their season ticket holders from last season. I am sure if they would be happy to get the 15,000 you mentioned, but I don't think that this will happen anytime soon.

As for the training facility, his is something that Anastasiadis wants very badly for the team. Also, if we want to be considered a European class team, we need a training facility. I think the management is behind this move, but who knows when it will be built.

Giasemis and Atmatsidis are not very happy with PAOK's offers to sign new contracts, and it remainbs to be seen if they will re-sign with the team. As for Koutsoupoulos, there are few minor details that need to be ironed out before he signs.

guess u got a point ziaka, i liek to comend u on always beeing spot on, with ur statements.

WOW 5000 would double last year that is a suprise to me, well den they shoudl be aiming anywhere over 5000 i belive for season tickets.

Why are giasemakis and atamatsidis happy do u know ziaka, is it the basic wage.

Also today in supersport.gr

It stated that anastasiadis gave the green light for the signign of ALTIN HATZI, now contratced at CSSK bucharest i believe,

and that a few players have beeen ofered to paok by their mangers:

Snday Oliseh- Bochum

Arek Radomski- heerenveen

Onitsenko-Dinamo Kiev

their just the bigger names.

Your thougths guys on Hatzi, the rest of the tranfer speculation, and season tickkets.

guess u got a point ziaka, i liek to comend u on always beeing spot on, with ur statements.

WOW 5000 would double last year that is a suprise to me, well den they shoudl be aiming anywhere over 5000 i belive for season tickets.

Why are giasemakis and atamatsidis happy do u know ziaka, is it the basic wage.

Also today in supersport.gr

It stated that anastasiadis gave the green light for the signign of ALTIN HATZI, now contratced at CSSK bucharest i believe,

Snday Oliseh- Bochum

Onitsenko-Dinamo Kiev

their just the bigger names.

Your thougths guys on Hatzi, the rest of the tranfer speculation, and season tickkets.

Spears

I don't want Hatzi to play for PAOK. First of all where the team of orthodoksia and the Vyzantine empire and I don't want us signing players who come from countries who are against Greece.

As for the other players you mentioned Sunday Oliseh is getting old and I don't know how he will fit in with PAOK. As for the other two players I don't know much about them.

As for Atmantzidis he's useless and I hope they don't offer him a new contract. How many times he has copped riducilless goals it's not funny.

Got some bad news guys. Atmatsidis signed with PAOK for one more year ...

As for the other players, there are probably a lot more names that the managers bring up to Anastasiadis. That does not mean that PAOK is interested in any of them. I think if we are patient, we will see what happens really soon.

Hold the press:

Just heard on the radio, PAOK has announced that they signed Skarmoutsos from Kallithea.

Nikos Skarmoutsos signed a 2+1 deal with PAOK. he was born on 16-March-1976. His previous teams were Kallithea (where he scored 12 goals last season), Panahaiki, Apollon Athens.

Also with Atmatsidis signing, it is rumored that the goaltending trio for next season will be Tochoroglou, Atmatsidis, and Lampakis. Fernandes, Andriopoulos, and vasiliadis will most likely be loaned to other teams.

05/28/2004. PAOK Thessaloniki have signed striker Nikos Skarmoutsos for an undisclosed fee from Kalithea for the next two years.

The 28-year-old Skarmoutsos scored 12 goals for Kalithea and helped his side to avoid relegation.

PAOK Thessaloniki finished third in the Greek league and won a place in next season's Champions League third qualifying round. They have been busy preparing for next season. They have also extended the contracts of Feutchine, Markos, Engomitis and Atmatzidis.

i dnt know if u have mentioned this but i thought i might support ya :rolleyes:

Snday Oliseh- Bochum

Onitsenko-Dinamo Kiev

Arek Radomski Only Just resigned with Heerenveen so i cant see him going anywhere.

I know many of you have doubts about Atmatsidis. I have as well. But insofar as any transfers that come and go for PAOK I really do think we need to have a lot of faith in Anastasiadis and his picks and opinions. He's done magical things with the club this year. Things none of us ever expected him to do. If he feels it's the right thing to do, then so be it.

Now I may be eating crow later on this year when PAOK are getting murdered in the CL...which I don't personally believe are going to happen... but we have to have faith in the club's management that they are doing the right things in signing certain players.

I think PAOK are doing a great job! They've re-signed with a bunch of players who are not earning that much and they're going for low-priced players who can make a surprising impact on the team. It's now clear that there will be no go for Agrytis as Skarmoutsos will be probably up front with Salpingyds. As much as i know he was the top scorer for Kalinthea this season and he also had a good time in Apollon a few seasons ago...

Nice Job PAOK :nw:

I know many of you have doubts about Atmatsidis. I have as well. But insofar as any transfers that come and go for PAOK I really do think we need to have a lot of faith in Anastasiadis and his picks and opinions. He's done magical things with the club this year. Things none of us ever expected him to do. If he feels it's the right thing to do, then so be it.

Now I may be eating crow later on this year when PAOK are getting murdered in the CL...which I don't personally believe are going to happen... but we have to have faith in the club's management that they are doing the right things in signing certain players.

Put it this way we won't be a joke in europe like Olympiakos.

As for Anastasiadis I love the guy like anything. To me he is god however the only critisism I have about Angelo is stop blooddy buying keeper after keeper every year. And picking Atmantsidis well that's a joke. WHat does he see in this person.

Personally I think he is a hack.

Giasemis has re-signed with PAOK for 4 more years, which means that he will be a PAOk player until 2008. he will ear approximatelly 700K Euro during this period.

700k per season :o :o :o or 700k in 4 yrs ;) ;) ;) ?

Giasemis has re-signed with PAOK for 4 more years, which means that he will be a PAOk player until 2008. he will ear approximatelly 700K Euro during this period.

And he only needs 4 more goals to be PAOK'S all time leading goalscorer in Europe.

Archived