Phantis Forums

Chalkidona - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

I aint even gonna join in this arguement cause its in every 2nd post on here.

3 goal margin Olympiakos will win but wont matter cause PAO ain't gonna let any points slip there not that stupid to let the protathlima go out of there hands.

1-4

I know what u mean

If anything those teams will be playing with heart cause there fighting to stay alive

but...

We gotta look at it on both sides...

Chalkidona still hoping for there slim european dream so they'll go full out on us

Aris next week will also give it there all best for 2 reason: There also 1 point away from relegation, plus Aris hates Olympiakos just as much as PAO, AEK and PAOK do and ive always classified Olympiakos Vs Aris game as a derby.

Aigaleo the week after that, well theyve shown Greece there no fluke so they will definatly wanna finish off the season by upsetting us.

And...

They dont just have the Kypello... We do too!

Olympiakos's biggest mistake will be to hope PAO slip cause if we concentrate on that it might back fire and we slip harder, but i dont see that happening where not that over-confident.

Like i said in other posts, i think that Olympiakos will win the rest of there games (with no ease) but also believe PAO will :(

Thats just my personal opinion.

Archived