Phantis Forums

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geia sou re pappou,

I will be watching and support you all the way. :tup: :tup:

As for the game, it is a tough one to predict.

My heart says we will win.

Lets kick some gay ass :box: :box: :box:

Douros is the ref for the game. Too bad we don't have the conspiracy theorists around anymore, so we could have some laughs. :D

Seriously though, I see a close game, which in my opinion will most likely end in a tie.

I've read that Panathinaikos will play with the formation 5-3-2 and that Sanmartean, Gonzalez and Olisadebe wont be in the first eleven. I hope that is ain't true because if it is that's BAD news.... :unsure:

We are playing in Leoforo and we are 2 points ahead God damn it!!!

We don't need that defensive attitude... :tdown:

Shum you still have some days to make up your thoughts...

We don't need that defensive attitude... :tdown:

Shum you still have some days to make up your thoughts...

Scum and thoughts in the same sentence?

If we lose it I predict he will be the primary reason :tdown:

Then he will be gone forever :tup: which is what I have been wishing for since September...

Remember Auxaire?

That is Scum :ph34r:

PEACE

I am very worried about this game. I thionk it will be a 2-2 draw and PAO will draw with PAOK and so hand the protia to the Gays who win number 8 by winning the rest of their games.

I just have this horrible feeling we will lose out again.

Come to your senses guys.... Remember pappous is going to be there... There is no way we will loose.. I have been to numerous derbys against the geys in my life and only ONCE I happened to see PAO loose (I think it was 1997 OAKA PAO-Geys 0-2 me ena foul toy Georgatou..)

Sinve then I havent seen any other loss of PAO.. Even last year we won 3-2 wih an amazing free kick by Basinoskylo! :nw:

I predict a 4-0 win for PAO and a funeral to the gey club once and for all!!! :tup:

Don't scare me guys with shums tactics. If he decides to play this formation on the day, that will be the end of him.

I can't even comprehend him taking this attitude against gays in his own backyard.

We have to come out firing on all cylinders because we are Panathinaikos!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be the biggest xeftila if he started this formation..........

I am getting the shits thinking about it...................

Shoums tactics arent as bad as we all think they are - and this only refers to his possible plans for this Sunday because many a time this season his tactics leave alot to be desired for. Who will outplay him tactically - Alefantos. Come on. There is one threat of Giovanni up front and I have never seen him play good in a derby. Castillo on the wing and with 3 across the back and 2 wing backs - Seitaridis and Munch, this limits alot of their attack. OSFP to penetrate us will find it hard from the wings and just as hard down the middle with Basinas. In fact I go as far and say the key to this whole derby will be Basinas performance. 5 across the back is a bit boring, defensive for a home game that our boys should only want to win and nothing less. I predict Shoum to go for a realistic 3-5-2. That wont be as bad and I actually believe some of our players are beginning to find the ryhthm to this system.

Anywaz - a derby is a derby - many a time tactics do not help. Hunger and desire will prove who wins - this ones gonna be fierce - 2-1. Papa and Basinas.

According the latest news from the newspapers and the internet, Shum will pick one of these 3 formations, these are the 4-4-2 (the one that I prefer), 5-3-2 and 3-6-1 (do you believe it? 3-6-1 ??!!!!!??). The most favourite formation is 5-3-2 and the first 11 would probably be the following:

---------------------------------------Halkias----------------------------------------

--------------------------Morris----Henriksen----Goumas-------------------------

--------------Seitaridis---------------------------------------Konstadinidis--------

-------------Michaelsen-------------Basinas----------------Munch----------------

---------------------------Konstantinou---Papadopoulos--------------------------

As you can see, that's a TOTALLY defensive formation :tdown:

I am on my knees and hoping that this ain't true :nw:

Some of you said that the passion is all that matters, I agree with that opinion but don't you think that except the passion and the quality of the players, a team also needs HELP from the bench (coach, etc.) ???

As you can see, that's a TOTALLY defensive formation  :tdown:

... a team also needs HELP from the bench (coach, etc.) ???

How much proof do we need to agree that Scum is a loser?

:ph34r:

He is going for the tie :lol: just like at Auxaire :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Bastard :*&%:

PEACE

I personally dont care about the formation... BUT if I see the Lamoio Konstadinidis in the starting squad I will throw at him everything that I will have in my pockets that were intended for the Gey-players.....

I HATE YOU LAMOIO-KOYRADI!!!!! OYST APO TON PAO!!!! :ph34r: :box: :ph34r:

I hope what I'm reading about a defensive posture is not true.... Schum wants to "play safe" and go to the game with the attitude of "not losing".... This is soooo wrong!!!! PAO should dominate and get the win. 2 points may not be enough if we tie, because we have PAOK away where anything can happen.

I'm so disappointed with this cheap/spineless/idiot of a coach. Even if PAO wins some silverware this season, we will be spanked in Europe, and take another several years before we win anything again....

I only hope that our players play with "tsabouka" and f**k Schum's system... Besides, many derbys are won or lost because of the players' efforts, not because of tactics....

In this crappy league with weak teams PAO should have wrapped up the title by now, but it will be a nail-bitter....especially if we don't win on Sunday.

I still see us winning though

Archived