Phantis Forums

HELP ME SI VOUS PLAIS

I don't think Auxerre-PAO will be on French TV, Eurosport fr will show Marseille & Sochaux; maybe France 3 will buy the rights but i think that Guy Roux's asking too much money & he prefers Auxerre fans to be at the stadium rather than behind their TV screen... :tdown:

Oops... sorry... it seems that Sportfive SA 's got the rights for games of french teams in UEFA Cup, so I think THEY (& not Roux) ask too much for Auxerre-PAO, and Marseille & Sochaux will make a greater score on French TV, that's why Eurosport has chosen these 2 games instead of Auxerre & Bordeaux...

man im a bum college student i have no car, trains too $$$ and too long.

I told you to stop drinking at those Swiss frats man :whistle: . Why don't you take my advice :huh: ... Start waiting tables or sumthin :lol: :lol: :lol: ..."Papadopoulo, ena ouzaki yia ton gero eki!" :lol: :lol: :lol: Plus, what if you start askin me for my cash and my car next year at Northeastern?! :( Oxxx!

Drakos,

If I had an internet camera I would have let you watch it through your pc. I bought it from Dish network for $20. Although some other guys are watching it for free from Dish. I am still trying to find out how they do it! I can provide my email to anyone that is willing to help on that matter!

Spiro...

man im a bum college student i have no car, trains too $$$ and too long.  also have no idea where oerlikon is.

oh yeah just in case i get desperate enough to go how is the food there?

Who the heck told you ......to go and study in Lugano... :blink:

It isn't an University City neither...... or did they built an University lately ?

Listen forget PAO.......and give good exams...... in order to have enough cash later.

Think smart and wise B)

Listen to me....First you need the money..., if you got the money, you get the power....if you have the power..., then you get the right woman.... (women)...Al Pacino in "Scarface"

Because...... no money.....no food for the cuckoo later in male's age....... if you understand what I mean B)

Why do you think ....all men try to have a good career ? It's all for the cuckoo man....

Later you will have enough time and cash to watch PAO in Europe....., is not the last game that they will play in Europe.....

Kathe pragma ston kairo tou ...kai o kollios ston Augusto...

Kai tora...... PAO sto Finale .....akoma mia fora....

Hey...you Lucky Bum...

Read below.......save up your Swiss Francs....and think during the exams...to your cockoos later food......

ON EUROSPORTS TV..... (don't say that you do not get Eurosports in Ticino)

20:55 Fußball

UEFA Cup - Hinspiele 3. Runde Broendby Kopenhagen - FC Barcelona,

AJ Auxerre - Panathinaikos Athen....

Maybe they will bring first FC Barcelona.....but it will most probably be taped......

!!! i do get euro sport who the hell cares about brondby taking it up the ass from Barcelona? that game will be over in 15 mins, or a boring 0-0 draw.

also i study in lugano in an american college here, that is american accredited and also its more like italy which is nicer than in the german or french part.

Archived