Phantis Forums

On the Offensive!

Lamia

Μεγαλη η σημερινη νικη επι του Αρη!

Τελικο ΄  ΛΑΜΙΑ- ΑΡΗΣ. 2-0 

ΓΚΟΛ΄  8', 17' ΑΡΑΜΠΟΥΛΙ

Απο εδω και μπρος αρχεται η ΑΝΤΕΠΙΘΕΣΗ!

Η Λαμιαρα δεν προκειται να πεσει κατηγορια!

Ας το βαλουν ολοι στο μυαλουδακι τους!

ΦΟΡΤΣΑ ΛΑΜΙΑΡΑ!

• Lazarus changed the title to On the Offensive!
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I mentioned a few months ago that PAS Lamia will remain in the SL and I was right!

The team is run by a great President and staff and it will continue to decorate the SL for a long time to come!

This year the team started very early and has all its pieces together. The addition of Gentzoglou,Manousos,Manousakis,Mazoulouxis,Eleftheriadis Garavelis,Saranov,Nunez have done good to the team that looks forward to better and bigger things!

If we add a forward to the equation PAS Lamia will be on its way to possibly a European hunt!

Time will tell!

• Like it 1

On 8/31/2021 at 1:11 AM, Lamia said:

I mentioned a few months ago that PAS Lamia will remain in the SL and I was right!

The team is run by a great President and staff and it will continue to decorate the SL for a long time to come!

This year the team started very early and has all its pieces together. The addition of Gentzoglou,Manousos,Manousakis,Mazoulouxis,Eleftheriadis Garavelis,Saranov,Nunez have done good to the team that looks forward to better and bigger things!

If we add a forward to the equation PAS Lamia will be on its way to possibly a European hunt!

Time will tell!

I think they will do well, right now there are many weak teams in the SLGR and any team that takes the right step to a good build up will do well, I think they will be in the top half, interesting to see how it pans out.

Ps - yes, would be good if they can do something about their stadium

• Like it 1