Phantis Forums

Kokkalis statement

Montreal_Thrillos

First of all is Kokkalis now the lawyer of the goverment? What does he care what will happen to the PAO stadium? He made the deal and now OSFP will have a great stadium, its not that anything will change if PAO gets the deal they ask for.

As for the parartima, one think I have to say:

OFI, THRISKEIA, ANEXARTISIA

but

GAMIST. TON POYST. TON OLYMPIAKO!!!!!

:o I found it so hard to believe that I had to trace it!

http://www.olympiacos.org/gr/articles/2004/2/13/3888/

Unbelievable! Our football is in the dark ages and this is not something I attach ONLY to Olympiakos!

My team, and almost ALL other teams are in the same pit. Olympiakos just happens to be the recent holder of the peak (but they have lost their common sense completely by the look of things! )

I am ashamed for our football :angry:

but

Thing before you say the first think that comes to mind!

Olympiakos just happens to be the recent holder of the peak (but they have lost their common sense completely by the look of things! )

I am ashamed for our football

What football?

As for the rest, had you stopped to think for a moment, or even read, you would have come to the same conclusion as Tegopoulina:

I am not saying Olympiakos or Kokkalis might be right or wrong about "what" they say.

I was surprised by the "way" they chose to say it...

And last year again, before the derby we had the same statements from the side of PAO fuelling dispute about credibility while Kokkalis responded by

"Oi pelates mas tha erthoun tha tous exypiretisoume kai tha fygoun"

All this While Psomiadis staged his own little show...

I find the whole setup a big joke... :angry:

This is nothing but a posturing before the big game between the hated rivals. We've seen it in the past. They are just going to try and top the circus that surrounded the "big game" from last season.

The "big game" does not take place until Round 26, and there are five games that both team will have to play until then. Some of those are not easy games, and the potential for dropping points is fairly good.

Here is the schedule for both teams until the big game.

PANATHINAIKOS

Round 21: Iraklis

Round 22: Aigaleo

Round 23: at Panionios

Round 24: Chalkidona

Round 25: at Aris

Round 26: Olympiakos

OLYMPIAKOS

Round 21: at OFI

Round 22: at Kallithea

Round 23: AEK

Round 24: at Ionikos

Round 25: IraKlis

Round 26: Panathinaikos

I kind of like this artificial friction created by both Olympiakos and Panathinaikos. Let them fight it out, and maybe there will be a third party that will have the last laugh. :D :D :D

It is not a joke.  It is an ongoing reminder of the esteem in which the Greek Government holds your intelligence and mine.

I agree, but the Greek Government is ALWAYS a government the Grrek People who vote for it Deserve!

So its is MY Fault too! (I will let you do the maths of the percentage of the blame I need to be held accountable for, but keep in mind that I NEVER, threw anything at anyone, swore at anyone, even sand a sung with 'bad' lyrics in a ground!

I never had a fight over my team

I never payed any money more than my ticket to any owner of a club

I never held a frog or anything else despite oposing the idea of the return of a certain manager

etc... ;) )

but

Thing before you say the first think that comes to mind!

It doesn't matter, one thing is sure

GOAL KAI KSYLO STON P**** TO THRYLO

I NEVER, ...

I never  ...

I never ...

I never ....

Had you had some consideration for poor Irlandos who went out on a limb and claimed you to be a "true descendant of your ancestors" you would have taken into account that your ancestors, not overly fond of guilt and sin but mostly fleeing shame, would have included a list of what they did, not what they did not.

In any event, noone expects you, singlehandedly, to clean the Augean stables.

Archived