Phantis Forums

A fans view at Leoforos, match day media

Thought I would open this topic to share our own photos and videos from PAO match days.

I was fortunate enough to be at Leoforos last year for the PAO v Dinamo Moscow match and enjoyed every second before, during and after the match. The train trip on the Metro to the ground, drinks with Gate 13, the atmosphere at the ground were all a great experience. The below youtube videos have been created to share my experience. Hope you all enjoy.

• Like it 4

That's BS. Especially if you go in the summer for a friendly. The area is relatively safe imo, at least around the stadium. I lived there for a few months when I had an internship in al Athens a few years ago. My apartment was like a 2 min walk to the stadium. I never had any issues. Tell your parents you're going for a kafe or something. They can't deprive you of experiencing a game in Leoforos.

• Like it 1

^^^ The general public cant get access to Gate 13. If you wish to be part of it, try to connect with a fan club who will have access. If you do get access, brush up on the chants pretty quick.

Either way, you will love the experience. 

• 1 month later...

^ Sounds like the dudes were alright in the end.. I'm glad they let you and your son take it all in. Despite its antiquated looks, Leoforos still has the mystique man... B)

And welcome back Cocksta, great to have you back!!!

Edited by Giourkas
  • Like it 1