Iraklis - 7 - 22

Apollon - 7 - 13

Larisa - 7 - 9

O. Volou - 7 - 4

Panachaiki - 7 - 4

Other games:

Larisa vs O. Volou

Panachaiki vs Iraklis

A nothing game for us but we need to try find some kind of form, we haven't shown much in the playoffs at all so we need to get back to doing what we did during the season, its understandable the players may be already on vacation mode, as when you consider it this season has gone for almost 11 months which is a disgrace, my main concern is they'll hardly have any time off before our pre season starts...

Will be good to see who Dellas goes with in this game, it was good to see Faye get a run, there is something about him I enjoy watching but come next season we all know he will struggle big time to get game time with who we have and the players we got coming in.

Finishing top is still a priority IMO even though the main objective (promotion) has been reached. Iraklis is only 4 points behind and Apollon have been the 3rd best team in the play-offs, caution is needed.

I'd like to see Chrisantus start to see if he can add to his tally, I'm still not sure if he has the quality to be one of our main strikers.

Dikafale11 I don't think he has it in him to be our #1 striker in SL, we need quality there and currently we don't have it, yes Aravidis has had a cracker season and scored when needed but he cant be our #1 man up top.

Iv said for a long while we need a Berg like striker, the guy scores goals for fun and is very clinical, surely our management can find one player of this calibre

The only benefit of the doubt I will give Chrisantus is that he joined in January which is not easy to do and land on your feet. A full pre-season under his belt could do him wonders, lets not forget although he looks considerably older, he is still only 24.

A Berg type striker would be great obviously.

I just saw the goals, this is why Karagkiolidis was a backup in G ethniki and a third string in B ethniki. Dounis, a young goalkeeper from the u20 teams, should start the rest of the games.

Good to see Christantus scoring, and also Barbosa doing something for the first time in a few months.

Defense needs to improve though even if 2 out of the 3 goals were the goalies fault.

I thought I had seen it all. I thought I had seen the worst goalie performances I can see this year from Anesth. I spoke too soon. I think Karagkiolidi needs to get new shoes or something because the guy seems like he has no feel for where the F*** he is on the pitch. He literally got hung in the same manner he got hung last game. Everything that came in his direction either felt dangerous or turned into a goal. After last year's eye sore with this guy i don't even think he deserves bench time...straight to the scrap yard.  

The results on Match Day 8:

Apollon - AEK  3-3

Larisa - Olympiakos V. 3-0

Panachaiki - Iraklis 1-1

Playoff table (after 8 games)

AEK - 27 *

Iraklis - 23 *

----------------------------

Apollon Athens - 14

Larisa - 12

Panachaiki - 5

Olympiakos V. - 4

* AEK and Iraklis have clinched their return to the Superleague

Those 2 gomenes goy more air time than the game :lol:

Why were fans throwing water at the main camera? Jesus christ only in Greece. Imagine that happening at a premier league game.

Nice goals,Chrisantus playing that black Inzaghi always at the rightplaceat the right time! Terrible from Barbosa to only have 2 goals all season but nice goal none the less.