Playoff table (after 3 games)

Iraklis - 16

AEK - 16

----------------------------

Larisa - 6

Apollon Athens - 4

Olympiakos V. - 1

Panachaiki - 0

I hate to say this but Anakoglou has been doing terrible these past few games too. He needs to get his head in the game because things are getting crowded in the midfield next season and he could easily lose his spot. Love him but tough love is needed.

Also hate to be the bearer of bad news but Chrisantus is frustrating to watch and I have to say, seeing him yesterday he still looks overweight. There's no ###### way you should be on a team for over a month, as the highest paid player , where your job is to literally train and be match fit, and you can't lose a ###### gut. 

This video is dedicated to Chrisantus, this is probably what his first date looked like:

"motherF***er you look thirty!" "Shitt nigga, you at least thirty"  :lol:

Saw the game and to sum it all up our players have been on vacation since Easter, there is no urgency  there is no movement and there is nothing of what we saw during the season clicking for us in the playoffs. Yes we may be missing a few players Mandalos being the main one but surely we could give more effort at times.

The goal we copped was Anestis fault, I don't see why he had to come out that far and invite the striker to go around him, if he stayed in goals the defenders were getting across to the striker so I don't think he would've scored.....

Overall its all about the 3 points and we got them so we move onto next week which again will be a tricky game against Larisa, if they do beat us they go 7 points behind us and it gives them more hope of catching us.