• Home Team will win with a 2 goal difference
    • Home Team will win with a 1 goal difference
    • Draw 0-0
    • Draw 1-1
    • Draw with 2+ goals each
    • Away Team will win with a 1 goal difference
    • Away Team will win with a 2 goal difference
    • Away Team will win with a 3+ goal difference

nightsurfer, there is no mathematical equation to how it all adds up..i will agree with you, michailidis is not the best keeper in the world...but his posisitoning and what he did was not that bad...its hard to see why you wont admit that basinas freekick was very well taken...i have seen freekicks from further go in as well...it was simply a nice, well struck goal..sure you can say, michailidis could have done this and that, but he did what he could, which was not that bad..basinas just struck the ball very sweetly.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.i have seen freekicks from further go in as well...it was simply a nice,

Of course it was nice....because it find some how the way into the nets......,

would Mixailidis had blocked that easy ball, nobody would even waste a word about this free-kick.........Against Oly (3:2) that was a well placed free-kick from a much more nearer distance..... and not even a razor blade could have passed between the ball and the side- and the upper post.....

Well can YOU answer those questions for us?

It is my pleasure......to give you the answers spontaneous.....

1. 7.32 m X 2.44 cm

2. 30 m (When I saw it live (TV) I thought 25-28m....but it is even longer [taped])

3. 90 cm

4. 50 cm

A lot of people say...in that area where the ball passed the goalline.....the ball has the best level for a goalkeeper......to get a big applaud......easy ball for "fiakes..."

I don't know why you guys are still going on about the free kick.

If anyhting I would lay the blame on Persias who showed how useless he was with insisting to mark Dimi with Abonsah. He should have changed that marking from the first couple challenges. Dimi skinned him ever time with ease. It was a complete miss-match and I think that is where the final result lies. Dimi just kept on creating problems and Persias couldn't contain him, unless he told Abonsah to break his leags because that was what it looked like! :angry:

Well, the thing is that due to events that we had...the psychology and the moral was not at his best....on our side...............usually if you score...it lifts the moral...and everything changes...........to our bad luck........your first ball on target...found his way into our nets............ and that was very important......... till then you weren't the better team........is simple......then in the next 10 minutes the ball could have gone twice into your nets.....(autogoal Goumas.....post Lakis)......but it didn't......

If you mention Abonsah....don't forget to mention Goumas.....he wasn't an Angel too......and Dimi had nothing serious......it just looked spectacular ...how he was falling he defintively will play next Sunday...........saying this I do not excuse the fouls of Abonsah....

I m still in the opinion that we have the better squad .....with the exception of the goalkeepers.....our bad luck is ....the known problems that we had / have.....

better squad or not...the final score was 2-1

and though that can be redirected to pao and every other team on the planet, it doesnt count if your team is better and lose, all that counts is the final score...aek were favorites for the title this year, and look what has happend...this is why predictions are kind of useless, because in football, everything and anything can happen...

I will never turn my back to my team... mia fora AEK panta AEK.....na min genoume tora kai axarasth tora.......... apo pou na arxiso ??

From the summer pre-saison...where they have forbitten us to plan the future...by blocking all transfer issues.....although it was clear that at the end they will allow it....but only in the last minutes..... in order not to have a good prepartation......

And Okkas and Lybe ....were not ready on the Championship start.....

The football ground......we are the best gipsy team in the world......

We started at Nea Smyrini..., then we played at Leoforos....then we went to the jungle of Tauros....at the moment we are at Ano Liosia.... , soon we will go to Kaisariani....

The "fans" , who were swearing at the own team and own coach....for months.....

The players.., who a couple days before wanted to be set free....because they did not see the coulour of money since months....

Or the pre-week before the derby...., where nobody had known ...who will sit on the bench..........

And with all that problems....a draw would have been possible...with a little bit of luck...........

With all the problems...we get behind from 30 meters.....where the ball finds nearly his way in the middle of the goal...........

Under this cirumstances.........We lost 2-1 .... ...finito....is not the answer.......

here my friend, was where people would start saying...AEK AND PAO ARE JUST MAKING EXCUSES BLAH BLAH BLAH....but yes, there are circumstances why you guys have not been great, there are always circumstances and excuses...good or bad excuses, there will always be there...but once again, you may make your excuses, but the score was 2-1 and pao were the winners...if you had won, i could make a million reasons why we didnt...and you could turn this around on me, or pao, or any other club in the world....im not trying to fight, but go ahead and look at your excuses, in the long run, will they really matter???

to add, basinas goal was not "in the middle of the net"....accept the fact that his freekick was fantastic....because it was.....look at the goals vs fenerbahce and rangers that he scores...they were both somewhat "saveable" but no one blamed their goalkeepers because the shots were sweet....

If you have the right to swear and criticize at your coach....even before the first training session...and you guys come out with anti-semitic issues..........so let me have at least the right...to criticize my goalkeeper.....who in fact takes a big responsabilities......for the first goal...... and this has also said in different medias........

Now if PAO phantis community thinks that the freekick was fantastic........and therefore it find his way to the nets...so go to bed with these dreams....to have a nice weak-up in the next morning......

Archived