• Home Team will win with a 2 goal difference
    • Home Team will win with a 1 goal difference
    • Draw 0-0
    • Draw 1-1
    • Draw with 2+ goals each
    • Away Team will win with a 1 goal difference
    • Away Team will win with a 2 goal difference
    • Away Team will win with a 3+ goal difference

As fwnaksei o laos to perifhmo "Nikola Vazela, peta th fanela" kai na deis oti kai autos 8a ginei ena koureli opws o Saravakos se auton ton perifhmo teliko kyppelou to '95 opou soutare to penalty sta peristeria. Kai o Nikolakhs einai paixths psyxologias...As fanei o kosmos mas eksupnos....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

;) ;)

I THINK THAT IT WOULD BE A BLOW-OUT.

EITHER WE WIN OR LOOSE BIG.

I AM HOPING FOR THE BEST "WIN BABY!!", BUT I AM ALSO PREPARED FOR THE WORST.

NOTHING WOULD SURPRISE ME,

TO BE VERY HONEST ABOUT IT, NOW , AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO DUSAN,

I REALLY DO NOT CARE MUCH ANYMORE!!!!!!!

:( :( :(

Last 10 yrs results with PAO as hosts

1993-94: 1-2

1994-95: 3-0

1995-96: 1-0

1996-97: 2-0

1997-98: 0-1

1998-99: 0-0

1999-00: 1-0

2000-01: 0-1

2001-02: 2-0

2002-03: 2-1

--

Posted Image By the way!Posted Image

Do you guys know what the REAL danger is?

PAO provided goups or 200-300 tickets in different places in the ground for AEK fans! This means we will have small groups of AEK fans all arounf the pitch among the PAO fans.

Latelly I am getting the feeling the Football Authorities are pushing the whole Grounds Issue to destabilisation. I dont know what their motive is but they act like they WANT to create trouble! :(

Do you guys know what the REAL danger is?

PAO provided goups or 200-300 tickets in different places in the ground for AEK fans! This means we will have small groups of AEK fans all arounf the pitch among the PAO fans.

How stupid is that?!!!?? :rolleyes:

Well, all i can say is that if AEK fans are brave or stupid enough to sit between the PAO fans, they are teasing trouble to say the least. They shouldnt expect to be rained upon with either rose petals, nor indifference...

Till the goal.....no difference on both teams........AEK was rather the more technical team...with the more cultured football

Then a free kick...from around 25 to 28 meters......the ball was not placed well....

but Mixailidis..let's it in ??????????????

Afto htane ......same free-kick in the other side..by Tsartas.....and off course no problem for Nikopolidis.....

And that was the difference between the 2 teams.........

With 1 goal advantage...to PAO the confidence was here ...for PAO.....

I liked Popov...he is a promise..........

I don't know surfer, Popov doesn't seem like anything interesting. Petkov though, I think he's got what it takes to perform a bit better.

Anyhow, I agree about Michailides, he's not the man for AEK. How come Chiotis doesn't play? You should give him another chance, he's not that bad.

Does that same rule apply to Goumas who was chopping Lybe at every chance? Or for the other defenders on Okkas?

Exactly....although Abonsah's play should not be excused.......... he has done silly fouls...... also the free kick, which leads to goal.......but the free kick is not well shot....just Mixailidis blows it.....

Like in the first game against Pao their first ball into the target goes into our net....due to underaverage goalkeepers we have.....and this over 2 saisons...

Anyhow, I agree about Michailides, he's not the man for AEK. How come Chiotis doesn't play? You should give him another chance, he's not that bad.

Come on....he is not better than Mixailidis...........apart from that free-kick.....Mixailidis blocked other good balls.........

But both Mixailidis and Xiotis are not goalkeepers.......not in the calibre of AEK.........

I have been saying this here over 2 years ...., but I feel myself like a lonely shouter in the desert B)

I don't know surfer, Popov doesn't seem like anything interesting.

Well, he is not Worldclass............but he is very young.....and he has it....to be once a good defender......he is tall....strong on man to man duels....and has a certain feeling for the ball......I did not expect that much either from his first match.... defensively he is better than Borbokis....and physically better than Borbokis and Kassapis..........my eyes say....if he rests with us....he will be good........ I hope that both of us will stay longer on this forum.....(and off course the records will not disapear after the x-server upgrading).....and then we will see......... I will recall your statement .....even in 2 years..........

Abonsah is a complete and utter joke of football all together....

He does silly fouls..... on the first goal.....and a position error in the second.....because he stays next to a Pao player , who is already marked by an other defender and leaves alone Sampanis

But would Kapsis have played he would have given a better stability to the defense.....but Kapsis missed every second game due to injuries...also last year in Leoforos he was absent....due to injury

FINAL:

PAO - AEK 2-1 (Basinas, Sapanis -- Liberopoulos)

Great, three PAO players scored... :D

Just kidding :lol:

AEK is a classy team, always has been.

Their fans behaved, and the players too, except Abonsah...

It was a good game for both teams, and I am very happy that football was the winner and that Lyberopoulos was one of the best on the field.

AEK is lucky, and smart, to have him.

We can only blame the PAO owners for sending AEK our legends... Domazos, Saravakos, Lyberopoulos

The PAO fans gave him the respect he deserves.

I wish AEK the best, and hope that original will not destroy them...

Nikolaidis should buy this team and save it from hell.

PEACE

Yeah it was his first game...and he only played because Borbokis was injured....., he has to adapt himself to AEK and to Greece.......the foreign players ..they often need a certain time..till they can perform well.....but as I said ...his appearance is promising....

although he committed a foul on Papadopoulos on the 16 meter line..., which Vassaras could have given Penalty.....

Did you remarked guys when the free-kick was taken ....the only player that jumps...is Abonsah...and the ball goes exactly over his head........this means that he covered the ball for decisive fractions of a second from the sight of Mixailidis........

I m in the opinion....that walls in a free-kick should not jump......because they bring 2 decisive disadvantages.....

1. The free-kick taker speculates with the jumping...and shoots flat...on the pitch...to the non covered edge ...... if the ball finds his way under the feet of "the wall" ..to 80% the ball goes to the nets...

2. When the defenders jump...they hide the ball ..for decisive fractions of a second from the sight of the goalkeeper....

The advantage of the jumping is to block the ball by the head...... (one)

So also mathematically is better not to jump. ;)

My criticism of the first goal: Why the hell woulnt Mixailidis stand in the middle of the goals EVERY time. He is a tall person and at a full stretch dive could probably cover post to post frm the center of the goal line. He was too far to the right and left so much space behind the wall it was ridiculous. Why not stand more behind the wall and as you see the ball curling to the other corner you make your way across. That was simple.......poor positioning.

Abonsah, I just shake my head. Why we signed him I dont know.......how he plays I dont know. Does he offer anything? Does he know how to pass or do consistent long balls infiltrate his game all the time? He is our most frustrating player.

I think most would agree when I say Borbokis has no value to play for the rest of the season. Why not play Popov and Kappos consistently until the remainder of the year, we have nothing to lose. We will acheive nothing if Borbokis and Kreik play week in week out......

it is hard to blame michalidis...first of all, the foul was horendous, secondly, the freekick was very well struck by basinas...it had great curl and even better power...for a goalkeeper, it is difficult to see....he posisitioned the wall correctly and was in a pretty good posisition....he delayed alittle bit after the ball was kicked, but that also has to do with the fact that players in the wall jumped, thus blocking his vision of the ball...i would expect him to maybe get a piece of it, but the goal was definitly not his fualt...maybe his posisiotn could have been a tad better, but the mix of a very well struck freekick and the blocking of his vision made the ball go in....i would give more praise to basinas' freekick then give crap to michalidis for missing it and im not just saying that because i am a pao fan, am i speaking from a football point of view...

So, can you guys think of anyone in Greece better than Chiotis and Michailidis who would be both available and willing to join you?

Because I can't.

And it seems to me that all you could do right now is either promote your third goalkeeper or try out the Czech/Slovak/Polish market. They have quite good and cheap goalies, although those of them that are actually great are usually scouted by German and Austrian sides on the fly.

PS : You could try Eleftheropoulos out, but I doubt anyone with a sane mind would switch from Chiotis and Michailides to him.

PS2 : I still think that Chiotis is not done for.

I agree with pao123. The freekick was well taken and well positioned.

Michailidis job is firstly to position his wall. Now the position of the wall is to cover the first post, ie the post Basinas went to, and than the keeper is to cover the other post. Thats wat the wall is for. Now if Basinas had gone for the other post and scored than it would have totally been his fault. And if Basinas had struck the freekick rite over Ambonsah head which yes would greatly affect Michailidis sight of the ball than the wall was properly positioned. Now perhaps Michailidis position could have been better but not by much. Im sorry to say but I believe no one is greatly at fault for the freekick. Everyone should share the blame.

To those that think that the free-kick was well placed............... ( I remember ...in the first derby when Sanmearten brings the first center from a distance of 40 meters in our small box area......[it was also the first ball, which found his way into our penalty box area.....and this after around 15 min. of play]........and Kyrikos kicks it in...............

I was saying this Xiotis is "crap"..............on the opposite PAO fans said......no Xiotis is a good goalkeeper .......the center was hit good........

Now in the second derby again the same issue.........

The first ball of PAO , which finds the target......and the ball goes in...........

We say the is goalkeepers fault......PAO fans say...no the freekick was taken well.

Yes.....to those, who think the free-kick was placed well......please answer the facts......

1. How large is a Goal in cm ?

2. From what distance was the free kick taken ?

3. What was the space between the post and the ball ?

4. What was the space between the upper post and the ball ?

Only facts first.....please.... and this means ...first figures.. please....

Well can YOU answer those questions for us?

Michailidis was late, sure. But check out what Nikopolidis does. Almost every goal he concedes, specially direct free kicks, he doesn't even move. You know why? Because his thing is not reflexes. His thing is positioning. So when he realizes he can't do a single thing, he doesn't even bother. Now, it's really frustrating some times to see he doesn't even try.

So, if it was Nikopolides in Michailides' place, he would either be better positioned or he would have never jumped. Nikopolides is considered to be a thousand times better than Michailides, so, what would you prefer to see?

To summarize, Michailides was late in his effort, but the free kick was hit quite nicely. Basinas is no Fratzeskos, but he's scored a lot of times from a free kick. It wasn't impossible to catch, but it was quite nice.

Archived