Phantis Forums

Greece - Czechland

Irlandos

we are just not that good a team....period. every now and then we bring a decent result against a better team and expectations rise to an unrealistic level...

i mentioned earlier we dont need A game to beat checks, but that was a C - game at best. Athinaios said it---- not ONE good chance on goal...!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this Santos idea of a team that embodies his philosophy?

santos is an idiot. but here is the irony ----- if kara makes that penalty then all these criticisms are moot......

perspective people, perspective.

cross your fingers and hope the right team shows up on saturday...we're underdogs, but beating them is not out of the realm of possibility...the only problem is they have more to play for then if they had beaten poland.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holebas can't play in the middle 3. But I'd be more than happy to have Holebas as a wide forward on the left ...

His defending left much to be desired of (where was he in that first goal?) but he was moving the ball on the left flank quite well except his final passes were too far back.

I would like to see him move the ball further down - maybe down to the goal line - and then pass it in the box.

Yesterday we had nothing going for us except for frontal assaults!

Archived