Phantis Forums

Poland - Greece

Irlandos

Euro, we are in violent agreement. I don't pay ANY attention to what ESPN says. except for Lalas who tends to be dead on with his comments....plus he usually pulls for Greece. In saying that though I totally agree with this particular statement. The way I saw them their passes were sloppy to begin with, they looked slow and their ball control leaved a lot to be desired. Ninis was non-existent, no wonder with 10 men and Salpi in the team looked much improved. I was impressed with Santos' changes at the second half, made the necessary alterations to take control away from the Polls. The NT could have walked away with 3 points yesterday.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a good performance from our guys! I don't expect another trashy display like

this again. The defence looked like they were on Xanax. Mangas I have to say Kats was good but I think his best days are behind him....but the real problem was Kara. He was absolutely horrible and played the "engine" of the team,which was broken. He has NO creativity or cleverness, I'm sick of his diving and drama horsesh it, and didn't bother to go for the rebound on the penalty...ENOUGH already, he should be retired by now.

In midfield: Ninis, Fetfa, Fortounis. Any argument with that? We have to be absolutely at our best against Russia; they looked really tough and can go far in this tournament.

Not a good performance from our guys! I don't expect another trashy display like

this again. The defence looked like they were on Xanax. Mangas I have to say Kats was good but I think his best days are behind him....but the real problem was Kara. He was absolutely horrible and played the "engine" of the team,which was broken. He has NO creativity or cleverness, I'm sick of his diving and drama horsesh it, and didn't bother to go for the rebound on the penalty...ENOUGH already, he should be retired by now.

In midfield: Ninis, Fetfa, Fortounis. Any argument with that? We have to be absolutely at our best against Russia; they looked really tough and can go far in this tournament.

Karagounis is still better than Ninis. Ninis was terrible once more. Furthermore I'm not against Karagounis winning free kicks when our best hope of scoring comes from free kicks.

ESPN is a money making machine period. That's all they care about and that's all they understand. They have mesanixta about real football.

Clover, I wish Ninis would deliver the goods but he does not. No doubt Kara, who's always been a drama queen, must go but when I see kids with legs play like they're 50........I'm at a loss with my own kind!

:ph34r: Wait till Ninnis goes to Parma . He will be destroyed every game till the point he will cry to come back to Greece. I love PAO and Greece but he is extremely failing when he hits the big show in every fashion. Please keep him on the bench. Start Salpi up front , Samaras should also stay on bench. Fortounis should start with Fetfat or Mitroglou coming in the last fifteen min of any game.

Zito H Ellada :gr:

ESPN is a money making machine period. That's all they care about and that's all they understand. They have mesanixta about real football.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...the-crowds.html

they aren't the only ones... apparently Salpingidis is known as the "Greek Messi". I mean I love Salpi but I have never heard that before! :tup:

PAO-1908, I completely agree re: Ninis and Parma. However it will be partly Parma's fault too. They are selling Giovinco and bringing in Ninis as a replacement. Ninis is completely different to Giovinco. Giovinco is closer in style to Fetfatzidis. So when they realise that Ninis doesn't have the dribbling skills or explosive pace that Giovinco has they will quickly turn against him. His attitude is a major problem too though. Who remembers Ninis when he first came on to the scene? Running like a maniac up and down the wing. Now he's lazy, he has picked up negative traits from Katsouranis. He will end up like Tzorvas.

Archived