Phantis Forums

Poland - Greece

Irlandos

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrible showing. Terrible refereeing. It could have been 6-0 for the Poles in this first half. I'll refer Santos to my first post in this thread - the secret recipe for success.

He read your post and went for souvlaki instead of talking to the team ...

no one to blame......everyone gonna blame the refs (bad calls for sure) but you know what, we played like

S H T I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no chemistry, no plan, no organization, no one taking charge.....un - fukcing - believable......could not imagine that thye could play THIS poorly......

SANTOS is a FUKCING IDIOT.............his choices are awful......he does not know how to mix talent to maximize everyones ability...just the opposite, his choices detract everyones ability...........

but the turth is they played like GARBAGE

Greek did not weather the storm as they gave up a goal, but they are fortunate to be done only 1-0.

I see Greece trying to hang on for the next 25 minutes and then put in a couple of offensive subs and go for the tie. Odds are against it but when you are down to 10 men it's about all you can do.

Greece has to stop showing too much respect for the polish defense. These guys can be beaten. They aren't ranked that high for a reason.

It's not just Santos or the ref (the latter being utter shizzle) but when you kick the ball into the other team's feet the whole time or can't even control the ball out of the air, you don't only lose the ball but give a boost and momentum to a team that really isn't better than us. BUT then again that is the frustration we must endure every time in tournaments since 2004. Knowing your team can do way better, but not seeing it.

Archived