Phantis Forums

Levadiakos - PAO

Irlandos

awful performance...

i will call this now, not to be a pessimist but with todays loss we lose the title...oly will surely win tomorrow. one way or another they will take it and cut our lead to 2.

with performances like this we should be embarrased..we will never win the league this way. i dont think we will take it..our roster is not deep enough, our players that were great and fresh in the first half of the season are now tired, injured and plagued with yellow cards...i dont think we will be able to hold it together and i believe we will finish the year dissapointed...

vitolo and simao both have 4 cards meaning they miss one of the next four...leto and kats have 6 and will miss two if they get one more, which will surely coincidently happen before the derbys...

guys, i see a downward slope from now..we will start dropping more points..i predict that we can kiss the championship goodbye...

awful performance...

i will call this now, not to be a pessimist but with todays loss we lose the title...oly will surely win tomorrow. one way or another they will take it and cut our lead to 2.

with performances like this we should be embarrased..we will never win the league this way. i dont think we will take it..our roster is not deep enough, our players that were great and fresh in the first half of the season are now tired, injured and plagued with yellow cards...i dont think we will be able to hold it together and i believe we will finish the year dissapointed...

vitolo and simao both have 4 cards meaning they miss one of the next four...leto and kats have 6 and will miss two if they get one more, which will surely coincidently happen before the derbys...

guys, i see a downward slope from now..we will start dropping more points..i predict that we can kiss the championship goodbye...

We have a weak team. It's not due to a lack of effort, we simply don't have the talent to win the league. While Olymp and PAOK have to juggle their team in Europe and the league all we have to focus on is the league. We don't even have the cup to focus on and we still can't overcome mediocre teams. This is why I believed it was vital to refuse to let Cisse go. Yes we had to make financial cut backs but if we'd won the league with him and gone to the CL then we'd have received a life line. Whereas now I'm pretty certain we won't win the league. We just don't have the creative spark in midfield.

Silva Cleyton made some elementary mistakes, yesterday, and Lazaros C. could not compensate for the exit of Quincy. And then, there was the absence of Leto...

Leto is dangerous, but he's not a creative player. He's not the sort of player that will carve open defences with a wonderful through-ball. Ninis is the closest thing we have to that (not quite that sort of player but the closest thing) and he's too inconsistent. Quincy is a fairly good dribbler but more often than not makes dumb decisions, shooting from shooting angles or running in to dead-ends. Toche is poor, Lazaros' career finished before it started and Cleyton never fulfilled his potential. The squad we have have done amazingly well to be where they are. In previous years when we were poor I'd be annoyed at the laziness of quality players, like Katsouranis. This year I can't fault the effort, it's just that the ability is limited.

Archived