Phantis Forums

Aris-Panathinaikos

pao123

our last "huge" test until the break...this is a match that we definitely need to be careful not to drop points...it will be very difficult, although aris have not played well this season, they seem to have been playing better under the new manager and it is always very difficult to leave the vikelidi with 3 points. they will have extra motivation, as they need every point that they can get, they only have 1 win this season and 4 draws i believe, so we need to be very careful...they will fight until the end...

there is one thing I am concerned about...we have only fallen behind in the score once this season vs atromitos...i can very much see us going down to ari, and i am hoping the team has the ability to respond accordingly to falling behind in a match...if we pop in an early goal, im sure we will take all 3, but if we fall behind, will the team be able to rise up and take the match, especially in such a difficult stadium??

i can see us dropping points here, we need to brush aside the pressure of first place and play as we have been playing...all the performances in the league this year have been great, can we continue?? i hope so...

good news is ferreira has all the players at his disposal (obviously witht the excpetion of lazaro and nini) rudolf and toche are back, marino is fit and kara is returning from injury as well..i think we will probably start with the same 11 as we have seen all season, our players have enough rest during the week, and it could be bad changing a winning formula and a team that has seemed to begin to gel extremely well...one thing is for sure, ferreira seems to know best and if someone deserves a start, then so be it...i also would like to see rudolf in action, maybe not as a starter yet, but at least for some minutes...

match date is Sunday and time 19.30 greece...

after this our schedule is as follows....

@ panionio

v. asteras tripolis

@panaitoliko

v doxa drama

v levadiako

Of the 3 away games, I think this is the more dangerous one, but i'm really hopeful. Aris won't be able to keep us from scoring, and, as usual, if we avoid the big mistakes in the back, we'll get the 3 points. Fortunately, Aris is weaker this season.

Hey, did you hear that Lazzio wants to lend Cisse back to PAO??

PAO must score early in the second half to have a chance. Aris has had more chances to score, so they're up 2-1. Halftime.

Maybe Rudolf should come in. I don't see good combinations and good chances up in Aris box.

Well, it serves them well, because it's not even half the season in and too many of them (including their green media) were talking about "running away" with the title...

I get pissed off when big talk precedes actions and results. Same with the garbage talk before playing gavroi.

Ferreira must do a coupls subs now!

Archived