Phantis Forums

Scandals?

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.sport.gr/Article/%CE%95%CE%B9%C.../24-120582.html

if this is true, it is RIDICULOUS!!! absolutely ABSURD.....marinakis/theodoridis/mwralis can say WHATEVER they please and not face punishment....but our coach talks (rightfully may i add) about ref mistakes and confronts him and he gets punished?? i bet if it happens it falls on the day of the big derby as well...this is just another ploy derived by olympiakos to take the title and try to bring pao down...

i am disgusted seeing this...if he gets punished i think i might stop watching greek football bc it is obvious WHO is in control of this league...everyone should be honored that such a fantastic coach with such a great character is in our league...i hope everyone sees the RED screen that oly is putting up and the lengths that they are going to bring panathinaikos down...

every single manager has talked about the poor refereeing, olympiakos management has complained time and time again this year....marinakis opens his fat mouth, cursing at our players (cisse last year) and complaining about the "50-50" in the league, olympiakos players and management relentlessly BERATE the ref after the xanthi match (w VIDEO EVIDENCE NONETHELESS!!!!) but pao and ONLY pao will be punished?? please, this is absurd. it makes me sad for the footballing in our country...

Archived