Phantis Forums

PAOK vs Fener!

Euro2004

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that Fener will advance..

The away goal that PAOK may get will be the difference..

I dont see PAOK conceeding 3...

I know Fenerbahce that even they have very expensive team and play not bed at the league, they don't have any succsess in Europe (only sucsess in their history 2 years ago they played quarter Final in CL which was sucsess of Ziko and footballers were at the top of their form).

Fenerbace has serious problems, first off all the footballers still feel that they are in holiday. New Transfers Issiar Dia, Niang, just joined to team and they are not ready. Semih was waiting step for all last season, he is far away to play with full performance. Guiza still look for a team to go nobady wants him. Stoch started to get used the team but i don't beleive he is very good footballer the same for Andre Dos Santos. Diego Lugano hoped all year to be transfered to a wrold class club couldn't manage, also after a tiring wrold cup with Uruguay he is tired, Emre is out of injury, other Turkish footbalers of Fener absolutly average ( except Gokhan Gonul ). Another disadvantage of them is their unexperienced coach Aykut Kocaman...

PAOK caught Fener in a very good period. And i watched the first match PAOK is cute team. If they close the deffance at first 30 min, Fener will start to Panic. Also PAOK playing agressively which is breaking the Fener's game.

As Conculation IMO if PAOK plays like in Toumba my favourite is PAOK...

They just have to lock Alex De Souza and agressive game...

PAOK showed a good resistance and Deserved the tour!

At the second hald Fenerbahce attack patientely but except Stoch and Emre i couldn't see anybody capable to change the score.

Fenerbahce deffance was terrible, specially Lugano who played perfect at Wrold Cup 2010 with Uruguay was bad and should faul to Muslimovic even it costs to red cart. Anyway I saw this result at the end of the match in Theselloniki. Fenerbahce is a team around 150M Euro but PAOK is absolutly more team than Fenerbahce.

Yesterday Fenerbahce was attacking without plan, spontaneously. And PAOK resist also aganist to 50.000 supporter.

Bravo to PAOK they deserved the tour...

Archived