Phantis Forums

Who Should be PAO's leader?

athinaios

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the acting president may remain the same, konstantopoulos... even though the roles seem to be more blury then last year...gontikas seems to be playing a big part in the management of the team..konstantopoulo to me, seems an unfortunately neccesary means to get our stadium built...

but there is a chance (possibly big chance) that everything may be reshuffled and konstantopoulos, gontikas, freitas may be looking at the door...i would like to keep freitas and see how the year plays out, theres not much sense in letting him go already, especially if its antoniou coming back...from the beginning i have always said i dont want to change a winning formula (which we had at the end of last year) but it could be step backward if we throw him out so soon...

apparently tzigger offered this deal to pavlo first but he rejected it...i think he has enough on his plate already and not to mention i dont think his physical health is in the best of shape BUT i believe he is in full support of vgenopoulo and patera taking over pae...

is patera president as of today or at the end of season?

also heard antoniou is back

Pateras is the president and him and Vgenopoulos will put money at the end of the year and get the biggest share of Pao stocks if Vardinogiannis and Giannakopoulos dont attck them through their newspapers during this year.....

As Pao fans are concerned,you guys got a president with balls and heart and that all that matters for now.Lets hope that the season goes your way and that Vardinogiannis especially keeps his word and actually does not attack the Pateras+Vgenopoulos team this time.

Rumours are that because OPAP will not be the only betting authority in Greece as of the end of the year is the reason that Kokkalis and Vardinogiannides wanted out as presidents of the 2 major clubs.They can have a percentage of a club but not be the main shareholder of a club if they want the companies that they have to be able to take part in the Sport Betting Industry.....

In my eyes i love the Pateras vs Marinakis thing that we will have right now.Childhood friends but now opponents as presidents of Pao and Olympiakos.Greek drama at is best....and check the word that i used,opponents and not enemies.... :tup:

Bravo vazelakia tho,that is a good move. :tup:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived