Phantis Forums

Roma-Panathinaikos

pao123

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, we 're going through with two wins against -the now second in the Campionato- Roma in front of 8,000 Greek fans, PAO-like. I 'm happy. If we beat Saltzburg/Liege we 'll find ourselves where it really counts, i.e. where the games have real names, like quarterfinals, semifinals etc. Sweet. I love ya all.

tellllllllllllllloooos

hahahahahh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas, i think it has been 5 years since i saw pao go through to the top 16 in the ueropa league!!!!! falling short in previous years by away goals.

paidia we embaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarased those romans, we can take whoever else they throw at us!!!!!!! i am so happy, ATHENS the classic powerhouse once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmm the sweet taste of italian tears mmmmmmmmmmmm yummy yummy mmmm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick performance! Tzorvas is def not good enough for PAO though, on another night he might have cost us qualification! This isn't a time for moaning though, I'm off out to celebrate. Now where's that Ouzo?

Thanks for the videos Genome!

AWESOME game and result.

Nioblias did a great job protecting our defense and setting up the team for the result. Roma didn't do anything until it was already over.

Not to take for granted: coming from behind to win convincintly.

Not to take for granted: beat one of the best Italian teams in both games

Three goals in 5 minutes against a team like Roma (with their stout defense this season) is unbelievable. It proves that we have an amazing team this year and we can move deeper in Europa league.

Tzorvas pulled some amazing saves,

Vintra fought like a mad dog,

Sariegi as a Libero was fantastic,

and Kante was a rock.

Spyropoulos chewed up everyone on his side (until he got tired after 70 - he is not eligible for the Panionios game so he'll get some rest)

Simao was everywhere

Ninis was world class. He turned the game around all by himself in the space of five minutes. The way he cut back the ball to win the penalty was world-class. His move and run in space and the shot was galaxy-class, and his assist to Cisse was universe-class.

Cisse was amazing once again. It makes such a difference to have a world-class CF! Beautiful penalty shot and nice rounding of the keeper and calm shot to score his second.

Salpi, Katsouranis, and Marinos didn't have a great game but they helped contain that right wing of ours and they did a good job with that.

Our fans in the stands were fantastic!

Niko, Athinaie, Euro, Titus, NYPAO, PAO123 and 4, Irlande, PAOprotathlima... I mean AEKprotathlima, PaoOrDeath, Adonis, all the lurkers, and all the friends here, this round is on me:

Posted Image

Archived