Phantis Forums

Roma-Panathinaikos

pao123

bit of argebarge from "whateveravic"

Vucinic looks like a cobbler from Borat's village and that tribal tattoo he sports makes him look like a douche nozzle! So 2002. His 3 goat village is clearly not up with the latest fashions yet?! :LOL:

What an arrogant loser! Same with that Ranga Riise! The pushing on Leto was so unprofessional. I hope he got abused in the tunnel after the match! Orange headed freak! He scores a deflected goal and he thinks he is better than all the PAO players!

I was seriously dissapointed with the Roma players. That tsoutseki Taddei and the shoving aimed at Ninis head was uncalled for! I can't believe these guys were so unprofessional, Just goes to show the arrogance of this mob, that they thought they would go through cuz they scored 2 away goals!

Like we say in Tripoli...ante faei mia xondro kommeni tsoutsouna!

Did you see that Euro trash sleaze bag Totti in the stands? ALl dressed up in his shiny Diesel puffy jacket. He looked so 2003!

Anyway enough of the trash....Ninis should be a starter for the NT. He tore Roma a new one in 45 minutes!

Bravo PAO. My respect. Also to the thousan of fans for turning the Olimpico into Athens!

:box:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a special one for you trifili and clover and Drakos too. Sorry I missed you in the first round.

Posted Image

Two rounds and you still missed me ... that stings man! :(
Genome you don't get a beer. You're too young, you can have a glass of milk instead, maybe even a cookie too :P

:o

Genome, I swear I remember typing you name in the first round! I think Athinaios ereased you because he wanted to protect you (although rumor has it he was after your glass).

sorry man, here is to your health. All yours:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Drink before Athinaios gets here.

PS. XXX-T came late but there is plenty to share.

Cyber, don't worry about Genome. Here's a picture of him:

Posted Image

:o

Genome, I swear I remember typing you name in the first round! I think Athinaios ereased you because he wanted to protect you (although rumor has it he was after your glass).

sorry man, here is to your health. All yours:

Posted Image

Drink before Athinaios gets here.

Ha ha, that's funny!

Genome that's way too early to begin drinking man.

Ahinaie, stop taking other people's drinks! But I swear, your glass looks like it has orange juice in the bottom :LOL:

PS. I am sorry I contributed to the topic deterioration, but somehow celebrating is a good thing after wins like PAO pulled on Thursday.

going back to the game...people may criticize tzorvas but his save on curci's shot in the 49th minute was world class...

All goalkeepers can pull off great saves every now and then. The most important thing in a keeper is consistency. I want to know that my keeper is reliable. There's no point in pulling off a world class save if you're going to gift a goal or keep magnify the danger of a shot that should be easily dealt with. By doing that Tzorvas actually provides the opposition with chances. I hate to say this because I admire Tzorvas' passion, but we won in Rome in spite of Tzorvas rather than because of him.

Archived