Phantis Forums

Roma-Panathinaikos

pao123

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if anyone gets a link to work can they post it, latly it seems everyone's streams are not working well s if some one finds one it'll be helpfull. Though, i dont mind listening to it on the radio, just video is always a bonus, God i love football and god i love PAO we can take these roman ewe turners

if anyone gets a link to work can they post it, latly it seems everyone's streams are not working well s if some one finds one it'll be helpfull. Though, i dont mind listening to it on the radio, just video is always a bonus, God i love football and god i love PAO we can take these roman ewe turners

MyP2P will probably have a link or two ready by the time the game starts...

It looks like a 5-3-2.

Let's hope we can move the ball around in midfield and we don't invite Roma to play in our half the entire 90 minutes. If Salpi and Cisse can keep Roma's defense on their toes we'll have good chances to score a goal (or two).

I have a good feeling about this one and I like the lineup. Marinos should be able to protect our right side and he should be able to move down the wing with a Vintra covering his back. We are protecting our CBs to begin with. If something goes wrong and Roma scores we can easily change a defender with a midfielder.

PAMe gera. 10 more minutes.

Archived