Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos-AEK

pao123

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30'

Equalizing so quickly was the best think for us. AEK is dedicated to the counter-attacking game and they are content to take their chances when they come. They are able to bring some numbers forward quickly so our midfielders need to be extra careful not to expose our defenders who have to play very high all the time.

We do seem able to bring the ball forward with some ease, especially on the right where salpi and Vintra find extra space around Karabela. Leto is really well blocked and that leaves some extra space in the middle where Karagounis has found some room to operate.

I hope we score a go ahead goal before half time but we have plenty of time left in the game.

ok whats happening,

i cant get any connection to this damn service

Try clicking on "contact" in the menu bar, then "chat with support". And tell them what's going on. Don't try to connect to a channel in the meantime because if it gives you a server time out, it will also disconnect from the chat.

Yes, we do visit AEK box rather easily, so if PAO keeps this up, they'll win. Salpi goal was huge... not to go down in the first half. But, Salpi lost another one.... oh, man....

I'm disappointed with several crosses/fouls, etc by Kara.

Excellent first half.. Aek had 1 chance. Thats it..

We pressed and could of scored a few more..

This ref, who barely whistled any fouls... whistled a foul on AEK.. as Kats and Salpi were gonna both go in alone on the right... and didnt give pleonectima.. CrazY

I liek the way things have shaped up.. I seriously believe that if we win this game.. we will win the championship

HT 1-1

entertaining game. PAO is pressing and it looks like there are enough holes in AEK's defense we should be able to exploit, but AEK's game is balanced with mass-defense and good development ofrward when they get the chance. Scoco, and Tzibour can hold the ball and that allows Araouho and another midfielder to come in support. Our defeders are a little too casual in their marking.

Salpi is handfull for Karabela and Leto is very active on the left. Cisse is his usual self, Vintra and Spyro play high and well (not "this" kind of high), Karagounis had some excellent moments while Gilberto is very quiet. Katsouranis had this one horrible play that led to AEK's goal and served a couple nice assists that ended up out or blocked. Sariegi and Kante are playing a tight game and don't risk much against the skilled Blanko/Scoco/Blanco

tzorvas didn't get challenged in the first half and could not do anythign to save the well taken shot from the penalty spot that opened up the scoreboard.

Archived