Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos-AEK

pao123

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0-1 SCOCCO ! ! ! MPIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! ! !

:angry: :box:

You open the keg now.

But, I'm betting PAO will be sitting pretty by the end of the first half! You don't have a chance!

OK< let the drinking commence!

tv connection is horrible today too much buffering :tdown:

AEK players have hope now and PAO players will get more stressed out, especially if the crowd begins complaining. We are slow today and with AEK packing the box it can be a long game. At least we are finding some avenues down our right now...

Playing terrible, maybe there not as good as were being made out to be this season.

The defensive sickness is coming back again. Good thing we decided to ignore it for the 4th time in a row. If theres any reason for us not winning this year its that F**** back line from hell.

AEK players have hope now and PAO players will get more stressed out, especially if the crowd begins complaining. We are slow today and with AEK packing the box it can be a long game. At least we are finding some avenues down our right now...

its barely watchable. at least i know its not my computer now...

If you mean Greeklive, it was for me too, then I reconnected and now it's better.

If you mean Greeklive, it was for me too, then I reconnected and now it's better.
I think it's Kokalis' fault :LOL:

Archived