Phantis Forums

PAO-Atromitos

athinaios

hmmm i think the political side of greek football no longer exists, i saw heaps of anarchists at an ARIS game, also was told PAO had a huge fan base, OSFP as well then was told Panionios does too....it keeps changing haha

one things sure, the fans will get involved if they delay for longer....they are starting to get vocal ahahaha

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How messed up are things in Greece nowadays? I can't understand how this continues to happen? Why doesn't the government flex it's muscle once and for all?

Hooligans in soccer.... anarchists against the government and police..... and no one is ever held accountable or arrested. Know wonder this happens so often. Sad sad sad

Lazaros is dear God horrible.- our defense sucks trie, but that was all Lazaros.

First he doest bother to mark, and when the ball bounces to him, he DOESNT CLEAR and tries to dribble men in our own area resulting in further danger. The guy plain sucks. Why the hell is Petropoulos on the bench while Lazaors and Rukavina actually getting playing time...

our defense really sucks

As far as I remember, PAO successes had come from having a strong defense. We have to rebuild that. And, judging from the games that we needed to score, we haven't been prolific in scoring.

Archived